Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Micro-Story Writing Contest- Winners!

The results are a bit delayed but nevertheless we are now announcing the winners of the Micro-Story Writing Contest.

The number of entries received was quite encouraging and we thank all the participants for the enthusiasm exhibited. At the same time, many of the entries could not be considered valid for, among a few other reasons, not adhering to the word limit that was prescribed.

After assessing all the valid entries, it has been decided as follows-

The first prize of Rs 50/- goes to the entry #687857 by Anamika Raj.

The two second prizes of Rs 25/- each goes to the entry #687781 by Jagdish Patro and the entry #687839 by Varghese.

All other eligible/ valid entries will be given additional points and cc as per the quality of their entries.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to Anamika Raj. Jagdish Patro and Varghese for their winning entries. Indeed it was excellent participation in terms of both quantity and quality. Many of the entries were very meaningful, with subtle messages and intricate nuances. Hats off to all the participants - well done, everyone!

We hope that such enthusiasm is shown for all contests, irrespective of whether there are monetary rewards or not.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulation to the first prize winner Anamika Raj and Jagdish Patro for sharing the second prizes. I would also like to thank every participant for contributing and making it a tough competition. Every entry was out of the box and penning in less than 50 words made it more staunching. Last but not the least, I would like to thank ISC, the jury and the organizers for selecting me for the second prize along with Jagdish. I hope such contests are held regularly and we find more participation as mentioned by our ME.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Hearty congrats to all the micro winners. Indeed it is difficult to write a meaningful story in 50 words. But ISCians proved it possible.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congrats to Anamika Raj for winning the micro story winning contest and my appreciation also goes to Jagdish Patro and Varghese Truly their entry deserved prize.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to all the winners of the contest. There were many participants from which it is understood how enthusiastic the contestants were. A good participation and interesting entries always make the contests exciting. Well done and keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

This is to convey my congratulations to the winners of the contest. I thank ISC for conducting this good competition and bringing out the talent in the members of ISC. I hope they will continue to conduct such competitions again and again. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

A Request to the contest Editor
    Since the winners have written three micro-stories each, I/we would like to know which is the micro-story that won the prize for the member.

Update.
    Sorry, My mistake. I overlooked it. I got the prize-winning stories now.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the winners of micro story contest. It was really a very interesting contest and many of us participated in that. It is a difficult task to write a story in such a small limit of words but many members came up with excellent ideas. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Anamika, Jagadish Patro and Vergheese for winning Microstory contest. Hope you continue your good work further and win many more such prizes. My appreciations for ISC to conduct a variety contest to its members and hope many more new contests in future too. This contest got overwhelming response from members.

Congratulations to the winners. It was a tough one because of the word limit of 50 words.

Sun--ID no is already mentioned for which story the winners got the award.

Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations to Anamika Raj, Mr. Jagdish Patro and Mr. Varghese for their winning this Microstory contest. I liked the unique idea of the contest and it is really difficult to convey the story in short. So, I also congratulate to all who participated and gave a try to their writing skills.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the winners who came up with their unique ideas for microstory contest. Applaud to the ISC team for coming up with such an interesting competition.

Many congratulations to Anamika Raj, Mr. Jagdish Patro and Mr. Varghese for winning Micro story contest. Very well done and keep it up.

This was a very interesting but at the same time a challenging contest and to contain the story and conclude it in such a short span was difficult but I think many members might had enjoyed this activity. Now I congratulate all the winners who could outstand in this contest. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

The enhanced points and cc to other eligible entries was already credited earlier to the respective entries.

"It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."- Epictetus

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.