Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Share your work for India

Generally we talk about patriotism. But we should focus on ourselves, what we are giving to the country that's why I want to know how every person think about country and what he or she is doing for country daily.
    Every respected member is invited to share his or her work so that others can take motivation by it.
    We all are not soldiers, but still, we can do a lot for our country at our ground level. By keeping our environment clean, by following the rules, by planting more trees and in any more ways we can serve our country. We should not harm or damage the public transport , public parks , etc just because they are available at no cost.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

I think almost everyone is ready to share the work for the country. in fact during the NTR regime in erstwhile AP there was Janmabhoomi program in which community would be involved in laying roads, constructing the colony welfare building, construing water tanks for the colony and so on. All these programs were held in total cooperation and contribution of 40 percent by the community and 60 percent by the government. That way many colonies could get the basics for which they were fighting for years together. In fact such programs should be adopted and that gives the feeling of each one of us participation.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good discussion by both respected members.

A true citizen of India should not talk ill about our country or criticize our country. Follow the law of the land, rules and regulations sincerely and seriously. Don't evade tax. Don't try to cheat the government. Don't take bribe and don't give bribe. Never fail to vote during elections. Fight for your rights.
    No life without Sun

Many people think what I am getting from the country. But what the author says is what we should give to the country. A tax payer is paying tax. That means he is doing work not only for his family but also for the country. I am proud that from the last 35 years every year I am paying income tax. By paying tax as per my earnings and I am contributing for the development of the country.

But what I am asking is how much a person in the Parliament is giving to the country. Is he not making money by telling the name of the Nation. The are accumulating money in foreign banks without paying the tax to the country. We have seen how much money and assets were accumulated by Chidambaram our exFM.

drrao
    always confident

As a good citizen it is our prime responsibility to cooperate with he Govt in the matters of national growth and national interest. Govt has many things to do but it cannot be successful in its endeavours if the people do not cooperate.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Every one has to contribute some part of money for the welfare of the country and inturn the investment benefit should help ourselves. Most of them who pay tax regularly can also opt this as you could claim deduction under 80 c, based on the amount so invested.
    The best possible way to increase the GDP (gross domestic product) is through investment in national saving certificate (NSC) and (PPF ) public provident fund.
    I have already started my ppf account now, I will contribute for nsc.

Lead the leader

I think your a student. It's a good poem on this topic.

William Ralph Emerson

What makes a nation's pillars high
    And its foundations strong?
    What makes it mighty to defy
    The foes that round it throng?
    It is not gold. Its kingdoms grand
    Go down in battle shock;
    Its shafts are laid on sinking sand,
    Not on abiding rock.
    Is it the sword? Ask the red dust
    Of empires passed away;
    The blood has turned their stones to rust,