Looking for NEET / JEE Coaching? Enquire Now
You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- January 2020- Winner!

With his stimulatingly exciting and admirable performance in different sections during the period, Ramakrishna Kambhampati has emerged as the ultimate choice for the Star of the Month award for the month of January and is therefore declared the winner.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Month award winner.
    My hearty congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for being the Star of the month of January 2020.
    Sobha Wilson
    Lighted to Lighten

Hearty congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for being the winner of the star of the month award for the month of January 2020 and for winning the cash credit of Rs. 500/-.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for becoming the star of the month award recipient for January 2020. Hope you receive many such awards and rewards in the coming times.

I was expecting this award to him as he has been consistent and posting useful information here and other sections and he truly deserves the star of the month award.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Very nice selection. Of late I have seen him very active and spending a good time here. This is to congratulate the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of January 2020. My appreciations to him and I wish and hope that he will continue his good work in the coming days and win many more awards like this. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, for your Member of the Month award. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My hearty congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for this prestigious ISC award. His valuable contributions make him eligible for this and he truly deserve this accolade. Well done and keep it up. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Mr Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the Star of the Month award for the month of January 2020.

Congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning the Star of the Month award for the mont of Jan'20.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to Mr. Ramakrishna Kambhampati, for winning the Member of the Month award for January 2020. Keep contributing and keep winning!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    "It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."- Epictetus

Congratulations, Ramakrishna Kambhampatiji for winning the Star of the Month award- January 2020. You are active and put up some brilliant posts for discussion and also in other forums. Keep on post such good content and keep ISC alive.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations, Ramakrishna Kambhampati for being the Star of the Month. Your enthusiastic participation in various sections and exciting threads always make it more interesting. Keep up the good work and continue posting more such interesting topics.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations, Ramakrishna Kambhampati, for your Member of the Month award. Well done and all the best.
    Regards,

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

I am very happy to receive Star of the month award for my performance. I am thankful to ISC management for choosing my name for this award and reward basing on my performance. Thank you to all the members of ISC who appreciated with their good words on this occasion.

Congratulations on winning such a coveted award. Keep going!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.