You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 02nd to 08th Feb 2020- Winner!

Taking into consideration her active participation across different sections during the week 02nd to 08th February '20, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Week award for the period to Vandana.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner of the Star award.
    Vandana, a very common name, which comes in the first place when quality is the criteria. ISC always recognizes quality. This is proved once again. This is to congratulate Vandana for winning the Star of the Week award for the week 2nd to 8th Feb 2020. I hope she will continue her good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish her all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Vandana for being the Star of the week - 2nd to 8th Feb 2020 -. Best wishes.
    Sobha Wilson
    Lighted to Lighten

Congratulation to Vandana for this Star of the Week award for the week 2-8 Feb'20 which of course she truly deserves. I wish her more such successful recognitions in future and wish her all the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congrats to Vandana for getting the star of the week award and she truly deserves it for her renewed role of posting some great threads in this forum which is liked by all.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty Congratulations to Vandana on winning Star of the Week award.
    - Manjunath Bhat

Hard Work always gets benifited, and here Vandana have proved it. She has always been active in various discussions and performed crucial work for the development of ISC. Once again a Hearty Congratulations to her. Hope she continue to do this kind of hard work and excel in her life.

Congratulations to Vandana ma'am for receiving the Star of the week award for the week of 2nd to 8th Feb 2020. You are the silent motivator for others. Keep contributing and keep encouraging us.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartiest congratulation to Vandana Ma'm for winning the star week award of February first week
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to Vandanaji for winning Star of the Week award- 02nd to 08th Feb 2020. As mentioned before, you have beeing post some out of the box threads for discussion. Keep on the good work.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Good heavens! I am delighted, naturally, and definitely motivated to continue with consistent contributions. At the same time, I am astonished and a little bemused, and grinned to get this award after more than 11 years because this earlier-named Member of the Week award was initially reserved only for newly-joined members and I had missed the bus on that reward program. Many thanks for making my Sunday extra special in this way and to all for your congratulatory wishes as well.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations, Vandana Ma'am for winning the Star of the Week award. Your writeups are always fascinating and have a unique flavour. You are an active participant in various sections of ISC and truly a star. Keep it up and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    "It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."- Epictetus

Many congratulations to Vandana ma'am for winning the Star of the week award for the week of 2nd to 8th Feb 2020. Keep contributing and motivating us.

Hearty congratulations to Vandana Madam for being the winner of the Star of the week award for the week of 2nd to 8th February 2020. Definitely you deserve it.
    Regards,
    Ramya

Congrats to Vandana for the Star of the Week Award for 2nd to 8th February 2020.
    Regards,

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.