You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 02nd to 08th Feb 2020- Winners!

It may be a good thought, a great idea, information, experience or merely a doubt, a thread catches your attention and stays in your mind when it is well-conceived, well constructed and well conveyed without too many mistakes. With that note as a reminder to all, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 02nd to 08th February 2020.

The winner for the week is K Gokulakannan for the thread Corporates framing political strategy- Is it good for Indian politics? is a very relevant and important question in the present-day context. Political parties may stand to gain from their business strategies but how will it affect our democracy is a question that should start worrying us.

It has been decided to award Special Prizes to the following threads-

One of the keys to happiness is bad memory- forget and forgive by Umesh which reminds us that by carrying forward grudges against someone or the thoughts about an unhappy incident, it is we who would be burdened. Why carry the unwanted burden which is basically of no use when you can make the choice of leaving it behind?

Caste question- Is it still relevant? byNeelam for that different thought and approach to a question that is still a topic for heated discussions.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to the winners. All these threads are worth to win the award. Hope that members keep on posting such good threads.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congrats to Gokulkannan for winning the thread of the week award and his thread on political strategies decided by corporate in Indian politics was awesome. My appreciation also goes for the special thread winners Umesh and Neelam. While Umesh raised the important thread on how to keep happiness and Neelam dealt with the caste system prevalent in the country. Both the threads created new awareness among the members and they both deserved the special award.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congrats to all the winners of the TOW Gokulakannan, Umesh and Neelam. Welldone. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to the winner n the special prize winner.

Congratulations to the winner of Thread of the Week '02nd to 08th' Feb 2020 contest, Gokulkannan and Special Prizes winners Umeshji and Neelamji for their respective threads. Keep on posting and keep the forum active with your vibrant threads.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to Gokulkannan for winning the TOW award. I also congratulate Mr. Umesh and Ms. Neelam for securing the special prizes in the same. To have a unique thought is good but to express it in written that too in a convincible manner is an art and that works in the forum section of ISC especially. Keep contributing!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to the winner of the TOW award for the week 02nd to 08th Feb 2020. Also my congratulations to the special prize winners. The selection of the threads is very good and I appreciate the judges. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work for long and win many more prizes in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time congratulate the other winners namely Gokulakannan and Neelam for their awards in the respective category. All the best and let us all keep continue our work in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to K Gokulakannan for his first-ever prize! It is really commendable to have won an award within a short span since joining ISC. I am sure we can look forward to more participation from him in our forum and his contributions to the other sections as well. Well done, Neelam and Umesh, too, for your prize-winning threads. Keep that momentum going with interesting topics for forum discussions.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "It is impossible for a man to learn what he thinks he already knows."- Epictetus

I extend my hearty congratulations to the winners Gokulakannan, Umesh and Neelam for the TOW for the week 2 to 8 Feb 2020. It is good to see that they have been awarded for their outstanding forum posts during the week. Well done. All the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Hearty congratulations to K Gokulakannan for being selected as a winner of the Thread of the week award for the week 2nd to 8th February 2020. And also congratulations to Umesh and Neelam for winning special awards.
    Regards,
    Ramya

I thank ISC for giving me this honor. I am humbled by wishes from Managing editor, Lead editor, editor and other members of this site. Thank you all. I congratulate Umesh and Neelam for their threads. The thread by Umesh in particular is much needed though in personal life. The discussion on caste by Neelam is really a much needed debate of hour. I am sorry I could not participate in debates. But I wish to participate in future discussions and I feel more like a community of like minded people here.

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. The threads are quite relevant and discussed on topics that are troubling us at times. My best wishes to all the other participants too for keeping the discussions alive. Well done and keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.