You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Predict Indian MEDALS IN OLYMPICS and win Pizza Gift certificate.

Indiastudychannel is also participating in Beijing Olympics 2008 with fabulous prizes.It is our dream to win a medal in Olympics. You can predict the EVENT,PLAYER AND MEDAL in which the Indians will win. If your prediction is right you will win Pizza Gift certificate worth Rs.250.Two persons will be awarded. You can post your prediction as a response to this thread.You can submit the prediction up to August 8th (Up to starting of Olympic events). If more than Two members make correct prediction we will select two by lot.If India is not getting any medals we will not give any prize.One member can post maximum three predictions.
    Wish you a Pizza certificate
    Webmaster.
    I have no hopes on india wining a gold at the olympics,but they have a very good chance of wining bronze medals,

I predict india wins around 70 medals including gold,silver,bronze.

India wins 1 gold in shooting .1 bromze in tennis.and may get bronze for archery.there will 1bronz.over all we may get 5 medals in others.
    Wils the Indian contingent a good luck.

India won 1 silver in last Olympics. I hope it will have more than double this time. So I predict two silver this time also. One should be for shooting and the other for wrestling.

i am very sure that india will go great guns in the olymics.
    i am definite that india will win 68 medals in all at the olympics.

Regards Prashant Kumar

I know i might be asking a bit too much or i may be hoping against hope but being an Indian i want atleast 5 medals.
    But realistically speaking, India can win a medal(Silver/bronze) in Tennis, a couple of medals(Silver/Bronze) in shooting.
    Lets just wish them all the luck & hope they come back with medals in their hand.

I believe india will surely win few medals in shooting, and possess great chances in hockey & tennis.Not expecting much I want India to win atleast 4 medals.

not more than three medals

Am sure that India will Win atleast one Bronze medal.
    Regards,Ranganathan Gold member of ISC

Here are my predictions -
    Samresh Jung - Shooting - Silver medal
    Saina Nehwal - Badminton - Bronze medal
    Mahesh Bhupathi and Leander Paes - Tennis - Bronze medal.

Let's hope that the medal tally of India will be a lot more than this as this time's Indian Olympic contingent is much stronger and better than previous ones.

Regards,
    Ankush Das
    (Editor, IndiaStudyChannel)

Regards,
    Ankush Das

I think that our country shall win a few bronze medals and even some silver medals this time in Beijing Olympics.

Mahesh Bhupati and Leander Paes must cooperate to win their silver medal in mixed doubles for men.
    Sania Mirsa may also win a bronze medal.
    Lets see what happens after the event is over.

Hi,
    I predit
    Manavjit Singh - Shooting (Trap Men)-Silver
    Rajyavardhan Rathore - Shooting(Double Trap Men)-Gold
    Anju Bobby George - Athletics (Long Jump)-Branze
    -Sac

Regards,
    Sac

Here are my predictions-

Leander Paes and Mahesh Bhupati - Tennis - Bronze
    Rajyavardhan Rathore - Shooting - Silver
    Dinesh Kumar - Boxing - Bronze

My predictions:-

Shooting - Gagan Narang - Bronze
    Shooting - Abhinav Bindra - Silver
    Boxing - Vigendhar - Silver

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.