You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Are you a Tiktok video maker or simply enjoy other's work?

On average we receive 10 to 20 creative videos loaded on the Tiktok every day and each is different and not copied from others. Some are very creative and the usage of time and presentation is really appreciatable. Though some videos are risky and cannot be repeated by others, it is very dangerous to ape some risky videos uploaded there. Do you give the credence to TikTok videos or brush aside as the entertainment videos. Are you a Tiktok video maker or simply enjoy other's work? Please share your views.
    I never made such videos. But I have seen many videos of such types on youtube and Facebook and I enjoy many of them. As mentioned by the author some of the videos are very interesting. The real talent in the people will come out in these videos. Many people are getting a chance to showcase their skills in these videos. As a matter of fact, certain videos are looking like an original and never appearing as if they are imitated. The advantages of technology are being seen in every field and people are using the same for their advantage. I appreciate the people who are making such videos and making people happy.
    drrao
    always confident

I came across one video wherein a painter by profession could pick up the voice of playback singer S P Balasubramanian and I give full marks for his voice.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Tiktok has become very popular due to its flexibility of audio overlap and as these videos are of short duration it is easy to make them and upload in the internet. Students and young people have a fancy for making these videos and they are giving a lot of time for this activity. It is more fun for them rather a creative work. I have so far not caught this fancy but it looks interesting and amusing to do so. WhatsApp and other such channels like hike, telegram, messenger etc are fully loaded with these videos and people go through them and enjoy the variety.
    Knowledge is power.

Umesh, have you ever tried to make a video from your side?
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments