You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month award- February '20- Winner!

Her contributions to ISC in different roles may not need further certification from any quarters, but not recognising her efforts as an effective contributor to different sections during a particular period just due to that fact, would be, we feel, unfair. In view of the same, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Month award for the month of February '20 on, you guessed it right, Vandana.

The winner would receive a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star award winner!
    Congratulations to Vandana Ma'am for winning this Star of the Month award for February 2020. Your dedication and contributions in different sections make you deserve this award.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Vandana for getting this prestigious award. She deserves the same as contribute nicely to the site.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

Congratulations Vandana for being the Star of the Month award winner for February 2020. It is rightly written that we ignore the core team and never appreciate their contribution in any form. This is good that ISC members recognize the efforts as an effective contributor with many quizzes and threads. Keep on the good post and be active the same way. All the best and congratulations once again.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to Vandana for winning the award of the star of the month. You deserve this appreciation for your active involvement in different forums and at times you provide valuable inputs in different subjects enriching our knowledge. Definitely, your jobs are commendable as one of the leading editors. ISC members recognise your efforts as an effective contributor in almost all sections. Hope you would sustain this spirit in the times ahead.

Hearty congrats to Vandana for being the star of the month of February 2020. You are already a shining star of ISC as Managing Editor of the site. Now this award adds more beauty to that ever-shining bright star.
    Well done Vandana, Keep it up.

No life without Sun

Congratulations Vandana Mam for winning star of the month award. Not just for February month, I feel she should be awarded it throughout the year for all the months, such is her contribution and active participation on this site.

Congratulations to Vandana for winning the coveted Star of the Month award for her quality write ups to various sections of ISC .

Congratulations to Vandana for obtaining the Star of the Month award for the month of February 2020. I appreciate the jury which selected her as the Star of the month award. She deserves the same by all means. I hope and wish that she will continue her good work and win many more such awards in the coming months. I wish her all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats and best wishes to Vandana for getting the star of the month award for the month of Feb 20. She has been very active in all sections and truly deserves the recognition.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to Vandana for this prestigious award that is Star of the month for Feb'20 and as we all are aware about her involvement and contributions for the growth and progress of this platform, I wish her all the best in her future endeavours.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations, Vandana Ma'am for being the Star of the Month. You are undoubtedly a star and your rich contributions to various sections add a special flavour to this platform. Keep contributing and I wish you all the best.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations vandana for your innovative ideas and implementing it with the right point of time.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to Vandana ma'am for winning this award. You are great and you have yet again proved it by your active contribution on ISC.

Congratulations. Awards are great boosters and gives discouragement.

I am happy, honoured and humbled to receive this award. Thank you everyone for your words of appreciation and congratulatory wishes. Those will motivate me as much as the award itself.

[Krishna Ghosh - I think you mean encouragement and not discouragement!]

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash reward to the winner has been credited.
    "Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations to Vandana ma'am for winning Star of the Month award for Feb 2020. You really deserve this award.

Hearty congratulations to Vandana for this award named Star of the month for Feb'20 and as we all are aware of her involvement and contributions for the growth and progress of this platform, I wish her all the best in her future endeavours.
    Regards,

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

Congratulations to Vandana Madam for this most coveted award in the ISC kitty. We all know that she is one of the top contributors in this site and I take this opportunity to wish her a still better career in future here.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations Madam. It has always been a treat to read whatever goes on print in your name. Even those who read ISC articles once in a way will testify to the fact that you are one of the most accomplished writers. Hata off to you, Madam!!

Congratulations Vandana mam on getting the Star of the month award. Well deserved award and a great example for other members on this site. All the best mam for your upcoming contributions.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thanks very much to everyone who also conveyed their wishes after my first response.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.