You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- February '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of February 2020. These awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards
    Articles-
    A. B. Sivakumar

Forum-
    K. Mohan

Jobs-
    Phagu Mahato

Ask Experts-
    Dr Deepali Gangwar

Super Contributor
    None.

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    My congratulations to all the Wizards. All of them have done exceedingly well in the respective sections and truly deserve the awards. I am sure this award will boost them even more and we are going to find more interesting contributions from them in the coming days. My best wishes for all of them.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Hearty congratulations to all the February month's wizard award winners. Very sorry to note that there was no super contributor in February. Members, Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations to all the wizard award winners for the month of Feb2020. The winners deserve the awards. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work and win many more prizes in the coming months. I wish them all the best,
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to articles section wizard winner AB Sivakumar, Thanks to ISC for choosing me as the forum wizard, Jobs section wizard Phagu and Ask experts section wizard Dr. Deepali. Great performances indeed.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Mr. AB Sivakumar, Mohan Sir, Phagu Mahato and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for winning the Wizard award in their respective sections for the month of February. Keep writing!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My congratulations to A B Sivakumar, K Mohan, Phagu Mhato and Dr Deepali Gangwar for their winning the respective awards.

Congratulations to all the winners of wizard awards for the month of February 2020. Well done and keep it up. I also hope that all the winning members would be contributing with renewed zeal and vigour.
    Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to all the wizard award winners for the month of Feb2020. All they deserve to win the awards and their contribution to this site is valuable. Hope they will continue in the same way in future also.
    Regards,

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations to Mr. AB Sivakumar for articles section wizard, Mr. K Mohan for forum section wizard, Mr. Phagu Mahato for Jobs section wizard for the month of February 2020. I thanks to ISC for selecting me as wizard for Ask Expert section.

Wizards and super contributor awards are eagerly awaited every month by the members. Now the same are announced for the month of February 2020. I congratulate all the winners in the respective categories. Well done and all the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My hearty congratulations to all the wizard award winners A. B. Sivakumar, K. Mohan, Phagu Mahato, and Dr Deepali Gangwar. I hope to see a Super contributor award winner next time.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to A. B. Sivakumar, K. Mohan, Phagu Mahato, and Dr. Deepali Gangwar for winning the prestigious monthly Wizard awards. Well done!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to the Wizards awards winners for the month of February '20 in the respective sections.
    Articles-A. B. Sivakumar, Forum-K. Mohan, Jobs-Phagu Mahato and Ask Experts-Dr Deepali Gangwar. Keep on contributing and be active in the same way.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.