You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 15th to 21st March '20- Winner!

Umesh has been adjudged as the winner of the Star of the Week award for the week 15th to 21st Mar '20 keeping in view his consistent and mature contributions mainly to the forum section and the Ask Expert section during the week. We would like to register our appreciation to Umesh for maintaining the quality of his content while being active in different sections.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winner!
    My heartiest congratulations to Umesh Sir. You are always active in the forum section and your contributions are thought-provoking. I wish you all the best and continue remaining active in various sections with your insightful entries.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My congratulations to the winner of Star of the Week award- 15th to 21st March '20. Umesh deserves the award and I appreciate him for his good work. I wish and hope that he will continue his good work in the coming weeks and win many more awards like this. I wish him all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats, Umesh for bagging the star of the week for last week's performance and he has truly contributed consistent responses in the forum and ask experts section.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Mr. Umesh for winning the Star of the Week award. It is the result of your hard work and dedication. All the best!
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Umesh for winning the ' Star of the Week award- 15th to 21st March '20 '

The cash reward has been credited to the winner.
    "Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Many congrats for Umesh to become Star of the week from 15th to 21st March '20. He deserves this award and he continuously contributing to this site.
    Regards,

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

Many congratulations to Umesh sir for winning the Star of the Week award from 15th to 21st March '20. You deserve this award. Well done and keep it up.

Many Congratulations Umesh for winning the Star of the Week award for the week 15 to 21st March 2020. It is the result of your serious work and full dedication. Wish you all the best.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I thank ISC for my Star of the Week award for the week 15 to 21 March 2020. On this juncture, I also thank all the members who have conveyed their good wishes to me on getting this award. Thanks everyone.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh for being declared as the winner of the Star of the week. I wish him and other members good luck to win more awards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.