You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to unlock my articles to enable me to learn Html tags

Dear ISC ME/Editors,
    Once upon a time, I was much interested in writing articles for ISC. To enable writing with the use of HTML format, I had a reference notebook with me. Now the notebook is missing. I am unable to write an article now. I need to relearn the HTML tags.

I do not want to search for HTML tags. I just want to learn it from my past articles that I have submitted in the articles section. It will be easy for me to learn without any pain.
    Therefore, I humbly request ISC admin to unlock my following three (3)articles to enable me to learn the HTML tags and use them for my future articles without struggling. The details of articles are linked below

Article One
    Article Two
    Article three

Let these three articles remain unlocked for 24 hours and then locked. I assure that no editing will be attempted by me. It is only for learning. Kindly inform me when you unlock the articles. I shall inform you when no more required. Eagerly waiting.
    Sun, since it is for learning purpose, we have unlocked your first article as per your request. It will be kept unlocked until tomorrow morning. Meanwhile, I don't understand why you are reluctant to refer to this help topic for assistance. Anyway, hope to see you posting more articles now.
    "Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Saji,
    Unlocking of only one article won't help me. There are many Html tags to learn like heading, paragraphs, loading of images, numbering, bulleting, etc. All are not available in one article. Therefore, I have selected three articles by going through it.
    I would be grateful if you unlock all three articles for a few hours if not for 24 hrs. Also, I would take the help of the help topic you linked.

No life without Sun

Okay, done. Please put a note to the editor once you are done so that the articles can be locked.
    "Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Editor Saji Ganesh,
    VMT (Very Many Thanks) for being very considerate to unlock my articles as requested by me. I have now refreshed myself with Html tags. Also, I have gone through the Help topic and learned many things, apart from Html tag use. A big thank you to you. May God bless you.

You may now lock my articles. And also this thread.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.