You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 15th to 21st Mar '20- Winners!

We are now announcing the Thread of the Week winners for the week 15th to 21st March. Though the week was basically hit by the Coronavirus, we could track down a few good threads which stood out. And the winners are-

Shampa Sadhya is theWinner for this week with her thread To crib is disgusting, To accept the reality is heartening, a thread which exhorts us to look at life positively and move ahead.

Special Prize winners
    1. Annu Yadav for her thoughtful thread Don't you think it is high time that we support them and

2. Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread Make discipline your third nature which visualizes and translates the importance of being disciplined and how that habit would help in making life easier.

The winner of the TOW will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the TOW winners!
    Many congrats for the winners of Thread of the Week contest - 15th to 21st Mar '20. Shampa Sadhya, Annu Yadav and Sankalan Bhattacharya have posted valuable threads which deserve for the prize. Keep it up and hope others also will ost such good threads in the coming days.
    Regards,

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

Hearty congrats to Shampa Sadhya for having won this thread of the week for the superb thread" To crib is disgusting", which was a lesson on how to have positiveness in life has reasons to be adjudged as best thread. My appreciation also goes to special prize winner-Annu Yadav for her thoughtful thread which eventually caught the attention of members and thus rewarded and Sankalan Bhattacharya for the thread Make discipline your third nature has created greater awareness to be with nature. Best of luck to all the winners and hope they continue their strive in future too.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I congratulate all the winners namely Shampa Sadhya, Annu Yadav and Sankalan Bhattacharya for their respective awards achieved in this particular TOW for the period 15 to 21 March 2020.
    Knowledge is power.

This is to congratulate the Winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 15th to 21st Mar '20. The selected threads really deserve the awards. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish them all the best
    drrao
    always confident

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest and my thanks to ISC for finding one of my threads worthy for an award. All the threads are unique and at this juncture carry some important messages. My best wishes to all the other contributors also and hope they will continue their wonderful task of posting threads on interesting topics on a regular basis.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Many congratulations to the winners Shampa Sadhya, Annu Yadav and Sankalan Bhattacharya for winning Thread of the Week contest - 15th to 21st Mar '20. All of you have posted thoughtful threads which really deserve for the prize. I wish all my fellow members keep posting such good threads in the coming days.
    Life is God's Gift !! Appreciate Life !! Thank you Universe !!

Congrats to all winners of the Thread of the Week contest - 15th to 21st Mar '20.

Congratulations to Shampa for winning the TOW award. I also congratulate Annu Yadav and Sankalan Bhattacharya for securing the special prizes in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    "Learn from the mistakes of others. You can't live long enough to make them all yourself" - Eleanor Roosevelt

Congratulations to the Thread of the week award winner Shampa Sadhya. I also take this opportunity to congratulate Annu Yadav and Sankalan Bhattacharya for getting the special prize. I wish everyone a good luck to win more awards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Annu Yadav and Sankalan Bhattacharya for their award. I thank ISC for adjudging my thread for a prize.
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.