You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Can't add college courses

I cant add courses to college section. Is there any restriction to me in this section? Please clarify.
    Vimal, hope you have neither posted copied contents nor have crossed the specified posting limits. I will check it out with the section editors and let you know.

A general suggestion for you- Please do not neglect your query threads once they are posted. Follow them and post a response if you have further queries and also acknowledge when the query has been answered/ problem solved.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"- Oscar Wilde

Vimal, your posting rights are intact as on date. Please check whether you have crossed the positing limits and try again. Do get back to us.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"- Oscar Wilde

Are you getting any specific error or messages when attempting to post courses to colleges?
    regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

Now I again searched. The first column named"Search for Course:" itself is not working. When I click on the "search" button, it is not working at all. Don't know if this is only my problem.
    Regards,

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

What did you type in the field to search for?
    regards,
    Tony John

I have fixed the error just now. Please try again.
    regards,
    Tony John

I went to the college page and tried to add courses. It is still not happening.

Below is the link of the college which I tried.

https://www.indiastudychannel.com/colleges/57561-andaman-college-port-blair

I want to add some courses under this college and unable to do it. When I press "Add a course to this college", a new window will create. In that window, the first column is not working. ie. "Search for Course:" That "Search" tab also not functioning.

Regards,

Winners are too busy to be sad,too positive to be doubtful,too optimistic to be fearful and too determined to be defeated.

Did you try it again after I fixed the issues?
    regards,
    Tony John

yes, the dropdown list is not coming.
    Regards,

Can you type a few letters of the course name, click on the "Search Button" and share a screenshot of the page here?
    regards,
    Tony John

Now I can add courses using the second column after typing two or three words in the first column. So the issue is solved.
    Thank you.

Regards,

Hi saji,

Now I can add the course details. While trying, the below message is coming in the screen.

"In the last 5 days, 5 or more updates by you are rejected for various reasons. Having more than 5 rejections in the last 5 days will cause an automatic temporary posting restriction. Please wait for few days and try again."

I didn't added any course updates and you mentioned till yesterday I don't have any restriction. So how come by today this restriction. Please clarify.

Regards,

Many of the courses added by you are deleted by the editors yesterday here - https://www.indiastudychannel.com/colleges/3031-shree-guru-gobind-sin0gh-ji-government-college-paonta-sahib

If you have any concerns on the deletion, please raise a separate thread.

regards,
    Tony John

Vimal, the courses you added to this college was deleted by mistake particularly due to the confusion caused by the error. The same stands approved now.

The message about restriction that you received is clear by itself. Your posting rights will be automatically restricted once five of your submissions are rejected during a period of five days. The same will automatically be restored after a particular time frame. However, in case of doubt, please feel free to raise a query in the forum so that editors can look into it.

Please confirm whether your issue has been solved so that we can lock this thread.

I am also not able to add Courses to the college that I submitted: https://www.indiastudychannel.com/colleges/58868-action-for-autism-national-centre-for-autism-india-new-delhi.
    Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

Dr Apurva, what is the problem you are facing
    regards,
    Tony John

I am getting Restricted Access message. I have attached the screenshot of the same.
    Self-discipline brings success; but restraints too binding bring self-defeat.

Delete Attachment

Dr Apurva,

It seems you indeed did not have the permission to add courses. Please try again. I have added the permission just now to your profile account.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments