You must Sign In to post a response.
This thread is the winner of a Special Prize in the TOW contest for the week 05th to 11th April '20.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Being imaginative is the true sign of intelligence!

Most of the things that subsequently became real in this world were imagined first. As Thomas Alva Edison once said, "To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk". So if you even want to create anything, you need to be imaginative. knowledge is not the true sign of intelligence but imagination is. Your Imagination is directly proportional to your intelligence. Be imaginative and experience success in life. Imagination leads to fresh ideas. Do you agree with this? Share your thoughts on this.
    May be intelligent people can imagine better than the other people. An intelligent man can think of 4 to 5 steps ahead of an ordinary person, As far as I am concerned I say that imagination is one of the best qualities of intelligent people. An intelligent person can think of various solutions when he is in a problem and he may imagine what happens if he is not reacting to the problem in time. The level of thinking and making solutions will depend on the level of intelligence.
    drrao
    always confident

Thomas Alva Edison was not an intelligent student. All are intelligent in one or the other walks of life. A dull person can also be imaginative. The imaginative people who had not studied much can also reach the highest laurels.
    Lead the leader

After reading this post I want to share the true experience of my actions today. At home, my wife created a beautiful creation of butterflies in a flying mode and the flies were prompted by a girl child. Of course, she has stuck them on the textile box backside and wanted me to display promptly. I tied two strings and hanged them promptly in the home much to her satisfaction. This kind of imagination is rare and making it possible to enjoy by others is what we need to do so that the imagination takes its full circle. I hope the members would like her imagination and my idea to hang the creation.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Here is the creation that was made.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Delete Attachment

Imagination is the key to innovation and new ideas. Imaginative people are generally more creative and active then the mediocre lot. They can visualise the things in a better fashion. Actually imaginative people do not waste their time but even if they are not working or not actively engaged in something, they would be busy in their mind in devising many new ideas. Many of us might possess that capability like during a morning walk you get an idea of posting as a new thread in ISC and immediately after returning you jot down it on a paper so that you can remember to post it later. This is one way to use imagination. Imaginative people remain mentally active on a 24/7 basis and do not think to invent when something is needed. They definitely belong to a higher mental level. Every one cannot be so imaginative to invent new ideas for the welfare of the mankind and support to the human race.

Knowledge is power.

Imagination is the basic thing for creativity and originality in the tasks. A normal person would do things in the conventional ways while an imaginative person would try to do it in some new and novel way.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

• Sign In to post your comments