You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Active GD- With the developments post-COVID 19, Online classes are here to stay- Best Participants!

We are now announcing the Best Participants in the recently concluded Active GD on the topic With the developments post-COVID 19, Online classes are here to stay. Agree or disagree? First of all, we thank the participants for keeping the discussion lively and for maintaining the decency and decorum even while trying to establish one's points or countering another's.

It was encouraging to see members coming up with different aspects related to the topic while at the same time trying to connect their arguments with the core issue of whether online classes are here to stay. We did have occasional images that were out of focus, some confusion about targets, quite a few repetitions and we had some misfires too. It goes without saying that maintaining the focus, sticking on to one's arguments, coming up with fresh inputs in their support, and thus taking a sustained stand convincingly is what makes a discussion/ debate interesting and fruitful. But that is all part of the game and we would like to register our appreciation to all the participants for their wholehearted participation without which this GD could not have gathered these many responses making it a learning experience altogether.

After assessing all the responses posted by members and their individual responses collectively, the following members have been selected as the Best Participants-
    Ramakrishna Kambhampati

Bhushan

Shampa Sadhya

Vandana

The winners will each receive a cash reward of Rs 150/- each.

Other eligible participants will also be given cc and enhanced points based on their overall performance.

Let us now congratulate the winners.
    Good GD. Results are also announced very fast and congratulations to the Editors for that. I congratulate all the winners of the GD. I hope the winners will continue their good work in coming competitions and win many more awards. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

This active GD was on a very important contemporary subject and the members have responded with much interest and the participation was excellent. The opinions were varying but the most of them were in a positive direction of mitigating with the present situation and bringing back the most rudimentary education system of our country that is physical mode of education without which things would not fall in the realm of real education. I have thoroughly enjoyed and enriched immensely by the knowledge pieces suggested and deliberated by the members and now once the results are out I wholeheartedly congratulate all the winners Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Bhushan, Shampa Sadhya and Vandana for their outstanding views and contributions. Well done members and keep up the healthy and constructive discussions in the future GDs also. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

After a long time, I have been judged as one of the GD best participants. I thank all the editors who have adjudged my name for this. I congratulate all the best Participants. Thanks to all others who participate in this GD and make it a Grand Success.
    Probability a theory based on Assumptions and Negativity(Elimination). It is used in the evolution of atomic theory.--- Bhushan

I congratulate all the winners of the GD. I hope the winners will continue their good work in coming competitions and win many more awards. I wish them all the best.

It was good to see the participation of many members in the group discussion on e-learning. My understanding on this concept doubled. Congratulations to all the winners of group discussion.
    Lead the leader

Many thanks to the jury panel for adjudging me as one of the best participants and congratulations to my co-winners Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Bhushan, and Shampa Sadhya. I participated in a GD after a really long time and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Definitely the superb quality of the participants motivates the others in bringing forth their views in a constructive way.

A word of appreciation to Saji Ganesh for bringing up this topic for a GD and for managing it so well.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

I want to thank the panel from the bottom my heart and congratulations to all winners.I hope that you will continue to write such good contents and inspire us.With this type of discussion, we are motivate.

I had a great learning experience by participating in the GD. It was my first virtual participation. I appreciate the efforts, time and patience of the winners and there's so much to learn from them. Honestly, they deserved the prize. I am looking forward to participate in the upcoming contests.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

My hearty congratulations to Ramakrishna Kambhampati, Bhushan, Shampa Sadhya, and Vandana mam for being selected as the best participants of the GD contest. I wish the winners to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners of the GD. I did not have a very clear idea about what a GD here would be like, so I decided to wait, watch, and learn. And I must admit I have learned a lot from your posts. I am looking forward to participating in the future GDs to come!
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Congratulations to all the winners for this GD. Although I could not participate in the discussion due to my own reasons, I enjoyed reading the views put forth by all the participants.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congrats to Ramakrishna , Bhushan , Shampa and Vandana for being the best participants in the just concluded Group discussion on online education. Good efforts on the part of others.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to all the winners of the GD. The topic is most relevant, my thanks to Saji Sir for that, as the focus of the educationists and the school/college authorities are to find an alternative way of imparting knowledge to students during this difficult time. The participation was quite encouraging and most of the participants put forward their points keeping in mind all the aspects. A very good GD indeed and my best wishes to all the other participants.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Congratulations to all the best participants. Members participated in it quite actively. Keep it up, friends. Hope to see some new names like that of Poulami in the next one.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations to all the winners of the Active GD. It was interesting, and I thoroughly enjoyed my participation. Thank you for my award too. Such contests keep every member very active and also sharpens the mind.
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.