You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Clarification for uploading invoice

It is after so many days, i got an opportunity to receive payment from ISC. I have downloaded the invoice in word document. I have filled the details requested but have a few doubts regarding:
    1. Is user id and user name same.
    2. Is password and secret pin same.
    3. Where should i upload my invoice for receiving payment.
    4. What should i mention in the particulars column which is typed as payment from ISC.
    Awaiting your early response.
    1. User Id and Username are same.
    2. Password and secret PIN are different. In the Announcement thread click on Cash Credits and when the list opens click on My Credits situated on the right side just above the list. There you will find the hyperlink April 2020 Cash Payment highlighted in blue with an Invoice#. Click on that link and you will be directed to your Reward Details section. There you will find a Payment PIN which is your secret PIN. This PIN can be changed from your Revenue settings on the Dashboard. On your Dashboard, under Revenue Settings click on Manage Payment & Revenue settings. There you will find the Secret PIN.
    3. On your Payments Page, which is mentioned above, you will find a box under which there is the option to choose your invoice. After choosing the file (Invoice) click on the Add Details button below.
    4. Mention that you have uploaded the invoice.

For more information, you may visit this page.

Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

A small suggestion. Once you fill the invoice, you save a copy of the same on your lap tape. Every month you can use the same just by changing invoice No, date and amount in figures and words. Then your work will become easy.
    drrao
    always confident

It is indeed a good way of explaining the method to upload the invoice helping me to complete it on time.
    Any question, when is answered in a proper systematically way can be well followed and learnt. Thank you members for your immediate response on the query.

Lead the leader

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.