Justification and clarification on suspension - A complaintDear ISC,
I was suspended for 20 long days without any duly justified reason. I am a senior Platinum member of ISC since 2011. My sudden suspension without any notification and due justification makes me worry a lot. My questions raised on the other thread "'Punishment awarded should be justified and should be transparent" remain unanswered.
May I know the reason for my 20 days long suspension?
1. What is the crime I committed that warranted suspension?
2. Did I abuse or used any absurd or indecent language against ISC or its members?
3. Did I defame ISC in any way?
4. Was there any financial loss to ISC that caused by me?
4. What is that ISC policy that I went against the policy (As it is generally used)?
5. Was my long suspension imposed with the approval of ISC WMs?
Dear ISC, Kindly respond to me without deleting this thread. I am worried after my long suspension period.