You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Profile update not visible

I have just updated my profile details, and included my full name (Poulami Bakshi instead of Poulami). However, after clicking the submit button, I still cannot see it. Does it take time to get updated and I should wait, or is it simply lost because of some mess I might have made? Should I write it all over again? Could someone kindly look into it and help?
    Poulami Bakshi,

I have done the needful for you. It is now showing your full name, as it is in this thread as well.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Thank you, Vandana Madam. The full name is visible now. However, I still cannot see the profile details I have written. Should I write them anew?

Yes, Poulami, you can write it again. Perhaps you did not click on the 'submit' button after entering the information?
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Maybe, Madam. My ill fate. I shall write it again anyway. Thank you very much for your kind and prompt help.

Poulami Bakshi,

Don't blame fate! More likely a simple human error or a technical issue perhaps. We will keep this thread open in case you face the problem again and it turns out to be an unruly technical bug.

(Note - you don't need to address me as 'Madam'. Let's keep our interaction informal on this forum.)

• Sign In to post your comments