You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Suggestions to restart our educational institutions

The world is suffering from the epidemic of Covid -19. Now our education institutions are closed since last two months. Our education ministry as well as our educationists are trying to find the alternatives of class room teaching. The common suggestion across the country is online education but as we know that many children in villages have no internet connection/service. Then according to me there two suggestions for education -
    1)the students of cities should be taught through online teaching
    2)the students of villages should be taught in shelter of nature.
    Are you agree with me ? give your detailed response about this suggestion
    Education system should be uniform and not biased. In the present situations there are two great options. Each class has 40 students and they should be divided into two shifts. Say first twenty roll numbers are for morning session and remaining in the evening session. Or let the students be picked as per the odd and even numbers of their roll numbers and called for the different sessions. But here the teachers should be willing to stay for extra hours from morning till evening. As the students are connected to their own teachers, the same teacher should continue for morning and evening session.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Good suggestion. School education for the people in villages where there is no internet facility.Online education to the students in cities who are having internet facility. But the point to study is, Can equal education can be imparted to all? My opinion is without classroom teaching the total online teaching is not possible. Practicals and workshops are to be conducted which are not possible without proper infrastructure and other facilities. So the proposal may not be suitable for a long period. What I feel is the strength of the class should be reduced and classes can be conducted in shifts and teachers can also come in shifts. This will help in maintaining the social distances. Over this, a partially online class can be conducted. But even in villages also we should provide the facilities and see that they will also have this online education experience.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.