You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Happy to enter ISC Platinum membership level

Friends, I joined ISC, 3 years and 5 months back in December, 2016. For last two days I was inching towards the Platinum level membership which starts at 50000 points. Today morning I missed to check my points but when I got a congratulatory message from ME, Vandana and member Dr Deepali then I came to know that I have crossed the threshold and entered the Platinum level. I am happy to share this with all my fellow members and especially with webmaster and editors of this site who were instrumental in this achievement through their continuous guidance and support.

At this juncture, though I have said it innumerable times, I would reiterate that this is not only a site for knowledge sharing but continuous learning also and the ISC contests are one of the main source of encouragement and opportunity for all of us. Many students and young people are joining this site but do not realise the potential of this site for learning. They would understand it if they stay here for longer times. Today I would again advise to all the new and young members here that please use the potential of this site for learning and improvement. This is a great opportunity and avail it. Incidentally, I am working in some other sites also but this learning element is absent there. They would simply reject or except your contributions and in many cases there would not be any feedback.

At the end, I would like to wholeheartedly thank Webmaster and Editors for their tolerance and unbiased approach and also to the members for their understanding and maintaining mutual respect.
    Congratulations on getting into the platinum membership. You are very regular on the site and you are very active on the site. Your contributions are good. You receive the support editors and others in the desired way. Your hard work has given platinum membership to you. Now I know you will go with more enthusiasm and continue to be at the same level. I wish you all the best on this site. I hope and wish to see very good contributions from you in the coming future.
    drrao
    always confident

Great congratulations sir
    It again proved that ISC has full transparency as well as honesty in it's working style. After joining the ISC I am continiously observing that the top rank holder members of ISC are giving top performances also that's why they deserve it. You are also one of the super stars of forum section in ISC. Your comments/responses and suggestions are guiding the new members (like me) to improve their writing.
    ISC welcomes Umesh sir at platinum level. Best wishes for bright future

Congratulations Umesh. You reached the Platinum height with your hard work and sustained efforts. All cannot become Platinum members unless they have set it as a target to reach. There is no other site like this site where learning and earning go together with sharing. Well Done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congrats Umesh for coming into the platinum club level. It is amazing and wonderful journey for the member like you who has been consistent and non controversial in raising posts and yet shown the courage and commitment to strive past others. There are handful members in the great platinum club of ISC and this proves your determination and avid interest in this site and that taken you to the top level of achievement. Now that you have more expertise and learned from this site, the same can be passed to the new members and guide them to the core. Surely you are the asset for this site.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations on becoming a Platinum member! It is the result of your sustained activity here. Any elevation brings with it certain additional responsibilities and I am sure you will maintain the present spirit and zeal in the coming days too. Keep contributing and keep the shield shining. All the best!
    “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."- Zig Ziglar

Congratulations Mr.Umesh for achieving Platinum position in ISC with in a short time. This is really proving your gut and determination in contributing quality posts at ISC to earn the required points to reach this position.

Congratulations Umesh for reaching Platinum level.
    You are a versatile member. I had commented and complimented about your posts sometime earlier.
    You may continue with your quality posts across diferent sections- and sites too.
    Regards and Best wishes

Your valuable time spent on ISC has brought you many such laurels. This is one such great achievement. Happiness shared is always doubled may your contributions help you to reach the goals of success. Congratulations Mr. Umesh for your platinum level in membership. It takes lots of efforts to be a part of platinum membership.
    Lead the leader

I thank each and every one for their nice feelings and words of encouragement. Admirers and well wishers are rare to find and to appreciate that, I will present here a stanza of my own poem published elsewhere -

In the garden of creativity,
    Writer searches admirers.
    Whose good wishes are,
    Like the beautiful flowers.

Knowledge is power.

Heartiest congratulations to Mr. Umesh for entering ISC Platinum Membership Level. Since this is the highest membership level, achieving this is no easy feat. Your performance is definitely going to inspire several youngsters and newbies who have just joined the site and started to contribute.

Congratulatory wishes once again, Umesh. It is definitely a moment of pride for anyone to reach the Platinum level as it is a testimony of the consistent contributions to our site. Keep up the good work!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Poulami and Vandana, thanks for your nice gestures and hope we continue this journey in ISC together.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulatuions Umeshji for acheiving the Platinum membership level. As mentioned by you, you have joined ISC on December 2016 i.e. 3 years and 5 months a total of 41 months. When we calculate it, it means you acquired an average of 1220 points each month. It also includes some bonus points for contest, TOW, articles, Ask experts but reaching the Platinum badge in a short time is commendable and hope to see you more active in ISC and its forum. Keep up the good work.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Varghese, thanks for your valuable observations. Appreciate.
    Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments