You must Sign In to post a response.
Participated in the academic conversational skills contest that was event #2 in our exciting Quadrathlon contest? Find out who won and cheer them!
  • Category: Winners

Academics Quadrathlon contest - event 2 winners

Seven members participated in the second event of the Academics Quadrathlon contest. Happy to say, this time we have two winners.

The top prize of Rs.25 and 25 points goes to Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt. Congratulations! Your awards will be credited to your profile account.

The Tally Board of points will be updated with the points allotted by the jury panel and these points, along with cash credits, will be credited to the other participants.
    Very good and the results are declared very fast. This is to congratulate the winners for their excellent work and getting the prizes. I hope they will fare better in the other contests also and win the bumper prize. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to both the winners Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt of the Academics Quadrathlon contest - event 2. As mentioned by the member in the above comment, it is good to have fast declaration of contest winners from the jury and organisors. As we had only 7 participants, it is time that other members also take part and keep it more active. Better luck next time for other participants and wish reviews of the post from the jury about the participants entry.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations and best wishes to both the winners Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt for their wonderful contributions to the Academics Quadrathlon contest - event 2 and won the prize.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congrats Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt.

Well presented authors, congratulations Stamps Sandhya and Neeru Bhatt for winning the second event on academic quadrathlon.
    Lead the leader

It was a very interesting contest but the participation was well below the expectations. I hope the third event would attract more members. Anyway, I congratulate the winners Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt for their outstanding entries and hope they would maintain their tempo till the last event in this series. Well done members and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt for winning the second round of the Academic Quadrathlon contest. At the same time, best wishes for all other participants. May you all exceed your present performances and do even better in the upcoming rounds of the contest.

Hearty congratulations to Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt for winning the Event 2 of the contest! Well done.
    Hope we will get to see more of you participating in the upcoming events in the series.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"- Oscar Wilde

I thank ISC for this award and at the same time take this opportunity to congratulate the other winner Shampa Sadhya for her award. There were so many choices given for the theme of the conversation that it took time for me in considering and pinpointing my interest.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The points and cash credits for the other participants have been updated to your response-entries. The Tally Board of points has accordingly been updated in the main thread.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

My congratulations to Neeru Bhatt for being a winner. Thank you, ISC for my award. An unexpected reward for me that's why feeling very happy. I did not expect any prize because I wrote a short conversation. Well, it has geared me up now.
    shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt for winning Academics Quadrathlon contest - event 2. Keep it up and well done.

Unfortunately, I couldn't participate in the contest as there is our holy Ramadan so, it is difficult to find time to contribute here. My laptop is also not working properly. It is shutting down after every half an hour.

Honesty is the best policy.

Heartiest congratulations to the winners of the academics Quadrathlon contest even 2. I appreciate their time, effort and contribution. I hope they keep up with their good conduct in the upcoming contests.

(Edited, as all caps not allowed)

If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Congratulations to both the winners Shampa Sadhya and Neeru Bhatt of the Academics Quadrathlon contest - event 2. Well done and keep it up.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.