Implement “Break the Chain” concept in your live for a peaceful and happy living.During this pandemic, we have come to know about the campaign from the Kerala state about "Break the Chain". This not only helped to control the spread of novel virus Corona or COVID-19 but even helped to stop it from magnifying. Now what is this "Break the Chain" concept? And why do we need to implement "Break the Chain" concept in your live for a peaceful and happy living?
Let me put it in point for easy understanding of the concept.
1. We know that to hear the clap, both palms of the hands need to come together. Many of us implies the same even when they quarrel and the squabble takes an obnoxious turn. If we can "Break the Chain" and one partner keep quiet while the other is bursting out, this will reduce the impact and the situation can be controlled within minutes, hours or days but will never impact our personal or family life.
2. We are active in social media as we don't want to miss any updates around us and about others. We keep on forwarding the message without knowing the authenticity of it and thus circulating fake or hate news. Let us "Break the Chain" by not forwarding the fake or hate news and evade in controlling the spread of erroneous messages.
3. We all follow our religion boosting that our religion is better than others and would keep on posting things which passes abhorrence towards other religion. Let us "Break the Chain" and stop buttering hatred about others and trying to save our religion as though they are in danger. We need to understand that every religion teaches "Love" and not "hatred".
4. Even though we are in the 21st century, we are still glued to old customs and myths even after knowing the truth, let us "Break the Chain" and be the people of practice what we preach and what we want our family, society and country to become than waiting for others to do it for us.
5. Let us live in the present and give everyone their space and not follow blindly what is preached. Let us "Break the Chain" and treat every human equal without bias of gender, religion, color, caste, creed, wealth, profession and education. Let us understand that we need everyone in our society for its smooth flow.
Let us implement the "Break the Chain" in our daily lives even after the pandemic period and make our surrounding a happy place to live, in peace and harmony. Let us make it a nation that we all dream of.