You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How these centeral release funds or packages will help us?

I am a Middle-class man and employed as Central government Finance minister is announcing crores of packages how these packages will help me? Will it reduce the cost of essential goods that I purchase in the different grocery items? Will it give a salary which I haven't got in the lockdown period? Will they give credit some amount to my bank account which is linked to Aadhar card? How will it be useful to me? Please share your thoughts on this.
    For the past four days the Union Finance Minister has been spelling out the details of doles lined up for small scale Industries, agriculture, horticulture and today she spoke about further impetus for the economic growth. Though the measures announced not directly connected to the middle salaried class like us, what I feel that in the long run India would be having its own products of varied nature and of course affordable and cheap also. As there would be immense competition between the self help groups and cottage Industries, the rates would be cheap and affordable. Moreover the employment opportunities or those interested to do own business have the immense potential to start and grow. But nothing would be credited to the individual account as expected by the author as nothing would come for free in India.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This point may be discussed in this recent thread on the topic. Members are requested to please go through the forum index pages to check for active similar topics before raising threads.
    "We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars"- Oscar Wilde

#696857 I am not expecting any free? What about my Income tax fund? I am helping the country when needed? Will the Country help If I was in need? Are the only question I want to know and the nation wants to know?
    Probability a theory based on Assumptions and Negativity(Elimination). It is used in the evolution of atomic theory.--- Bhushan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.