Academics Quadrathlon contest – Event 3: campus interviewsWe conducted interviews for admissions and had interesting conversations in our Quadrathlon contest. Now it is time to move to the campus and play the dual role of interviewer and interviewee once again, this time of academic and non-academic personnel.
What you have to do: Select any one of the options below and play the dual role of interviewer and interviewee (names can be put in as well). The interview setting can be one on campus or conducted through an online session but should be under normal circumstances and not in the current scenario of a lockdown. Unless specifically mentioned, it can be a school or college or University. Submit your entries in English in the Forum category of Education, and then submit the URL of the thread with a clickable link in a response to this thread. At the end of the text, mention that it is an entry for this contest and give a link to this thread.
1. A participant must select any one of the given options below and only one entry per participant is allowed.
2. As the interviewer, you should ask two or three (not more) questions. As the interviewee, you can give a detailed answer as long as it does cover some important points that are relevant to the question asked. Do not needlessly ramble and give a lengthy answer. You may put in fictitious names as well and include a touch of humour, maybe a bit of seriousness, sarcasm, etc but avoid indecent language, slang words, and the like.
3. You must include at least one relevant link (not more than two links) to any internal page of ISC other than the forum. Put in relevant words as the anchor text of the link.
4. You are allowed to edit your entry at any time before closing time to make English corrections and edit the answers of the interviewee, too, but do not change the questions or the option that you selected.
Select any one of these options-
1. A newly appointed University Vice-Chancellor.
2. The Principal of a College which has been granted autonomy by the university to which it is affiliated.
3. The Principal of a primary rural school who has successfully got every child in the village to attend classes daily.
4. An Admissions Counsellor.
5. The Placement Officer who heads the campus placement cell.
6. A Music teacher.
7. A Hostel Warden.
8. A highly educated individual who took up a job as the campus Head Gardner.
9. The Head Chef of the campus canteen.
10. A school bus driver who is about to retire.
Think out of the box and come up with unique questions, consider the gender…hints, hints! Take your time to submit your entry and consider questions that are not already raised if the same option has been selected by another member.
Closing date and time: 22nd May 2020 at midnight (IST).
Footnote: Requesting more participation and those who got low points in the previous events not to be discouraged, but continue the Quadrathlon to the finish line. Event #4 is related to sports and is very, very easy!