You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Are you purchasing the printed newspaper ?

I am a regular reader of hard copy of the newspaper. I purchase Eenadu ( A Telugu Daily Newspaper) and read it. I continue doing the same even now and during Corona lockdown also. But my brother and some friends say that it is not safe to purchase the newspaper these days. It will be travelling and many people will be touching the same enroute from press to your house. So it will be a way for Corona to enter our house. They stopped purchasing and they advise me to stop purchasing. But I am still continuing the purchase. A famous doctor from Vijayawada gave an interview on a TV channel and said that there is no chance for the virus to travel through the newspaper.
    I like to know the views of other members of this site. I also want to know whether they are purchasing a newspaper these days or stopped it.
    The same topic was discussed from a different angle quite recently. Refer.
    “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."- Zig Ziglar

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.