You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 10th to 16th May '20- Winners!

Glad to note that we had an encouraging mix of variety in the forum in the past week and after reading all the threads and responses therein, it has been decided to announce the Thread of Week winners for the week 10th to 16th May 20 as follows-

The winner is Venkiteswaran for his thread Learning, unlearning and re-learning which brings out a very important process in our lives that we seldom take note of. It is an accepted fact that we keep learning throughout our lives but how many of us realize that the process involves unlearning and re-learning too without which it cannot be completed successfully.

Special Prize winners
    1. Aditya Mohan for his thread How to tell someone politely that their work is bad ? The author, while pointing out how to tackle the issue has underlined the limits of the solution too.

2. Vandana for the thread The fun of returning to old fashioned ways of doing things for looking at how we are still adaptable to the old ways of doing things when we don't have choices. It is actually not fun, it is a positive realization.

3. Sharada for her thread The fate of school lunch boxes- A holiday tour which though highlights the plight of lunch boxes actually has a deeper meaning and encompasses a whole lot of things.

The winner receives a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

All other eligible threads also would be suitably rewarded.

Now please join me in congratulating the winners.

Please note:- Members are once again requested to refrain from repeating topics or ideas so that the vibrancy of the forum is not disturbed. For example, consider a thread asking how did you spend your weekend. Now there is no point in raising a thread asking specifically as to what did you do to pass your time on Sunday. It may look different but the crux is the same and the responses also would be almost repetitions. So, please avoid doing so. Do spare some time to go beyond the first or second page of the index.
    Congratulations to all the winners of Thread of the Week contest - 10th to 16th May 2020. All the threads are very interesting and deserve special mention. I hope and wish that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming days. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

We all eagerly wait for the TOW awards announced by ISC periodically. Now the awards for the week 10-16th May, 2020 are announced and I congratulate the winners Venkiteswaran, Aditya, Vandana, and Sharada for their awards in the respective categories. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congrats to thread of the week winner Venkatiswaran and also best wishes to special prize winners Aditya, Vandana and Sharada for their best posts which eventually won the awards.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners Venkiteswaran, Aditya Mohan, Vandana, and Sharada for the above TOW contest. It is all through their good contributions that ISC has recognised their hard work. Well done members and keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

My heartiest congratulation to all winners of this contest
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congrations to Aditya Mohan, Vandana and Sharad for winning the TOW speial prizes for the week 10th to 16th May '20.
    I am happy to get TOW winner award . It is almost more than a year since that I got a similar prize . My being active again is thus giving results.
    Thanks to you all for the above congratulatory messages.

Congratulations winner and special prize winners of TOW for vibrant thoughts expressed in forum to match the minds effectively.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations Venkiteswaran on winning a TOW prize. Good to see you back in active mode in our forum. Like some other members, you have brought up interesting topics for discussion. My congratulatory wishes to my special prize co-winners, Aditya Mohan and Sharada. Glad to see Aditya also back in form and Sharada is doing well, too.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."- Zig Ziglar

Congratulations Venkiteswaran sir for winning the TOW award. I extend my wishes to Aditya Mohan, Vandana Ma'am and Sharada for winning the special prizes in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Venkateswarian, Aditya Mohan, Vandana and Sharada for winning TOW contest with their thought provoking threads. I wish them all the best in your future endeavors at ISC.

Conngratulations to the winners Venkiteswaran for Thread of the week 10-16th May, 2020 . I also congratulate Aditya, Vandana, and Sharada for their special awards. Well done. I hope that all the winners will continue their good work.

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran for being declared as the winner of Thread of the week contest. I would like to extend my wishes to Aditya, Vandana mam, and Sharada for getting special prizes.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Venkiteswaran for winning thread of the week contest. Congratulations to all the other three members for winning special prizes for their respective threads. Keep up the good work. Hope to see many such amazing posts in the future too.

Congratulations to all the winners for receiving an award for the thread of the week contest. The meaningful posts add value to the site. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.