You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards- April '20- Winners!

It is now time to announce the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of April 2020. For the information of new members let me repeat that these awards are given in recognition of active and exceptional contributions by members in a particular section during the preceding month. And the winners are-

Wizards
    Articles-
    Poulami Bakshi

Forum-
    Sankalan Bhattacharya

Jobs-
    M.K.

Ask Experts-
    Umesh

Schools and Colleges-
    Ravi Shankar

Super Contributor
    Updates-
    Sobha Wilson

The wizards will receive a cash reward of Rs 300/- each and the super contributor receives Rs 150/-.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to:
    Poulami Bakshi, Sankalan Bhattacharya, M.K., Umesh, Ravi Shankarbeing selected as Wizards of Articles, Forum,Jobs,Ask Experts and Schools and Colleges sections respectively; for the Month of April 2020.

Congratulations to Super Contributor to Updates section for the Month of April 2020. - Sobha Wilson.

Congratulations to all the winners of super contributors and wizard awards for the Month of 2020. I wish and hope that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

I thank ISC for my wizard award and at the same time congratulate other members namely Poulami Bakshi, Sankalan Bhattacharya, M.K., Ravi Shankar, and Sobha Wilson for their respective awards. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the sectors of wizard winners and special winner for the month of April 2020. May many more such laurels reach you. Your efforts and time shared in ISC grabbed these awards. Let winning be a part of our members regularity. Wish you all, successful days ahead.
    Lead the leader

Heartiest congratulations to the Wizard and Super Contributor award winners. They deserve the prize and appreciation. I appreciate their time, effort and contribution and hope they keep up with their good conduct.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Congratulations to all the awardees Poulami Bakshi, Sankalan Bhattacharya, M.K., Umesh, Ravi Shankar, and Sobha Wilson for these monthly awards and wish them all the best in their future endeavours in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congrats and best wishes to wizard of Articles-Poulami Bakshi for having won the award for the month of April 2020 and her articles were best and informative. and my best wishes also goes Forum- Sankalan Bhattacharya and his participation in this forum is superlative and without any controversy, Jobs-M.K. who have created a niche for himself to be ahead of others in contributing in the job section, Ask Experts-Umesh in the recent past his contributions in ask experts section was immense and very good responses. And my wishes also goes to Schools and Colleges-Ravi Shankar updates which is also very much required , and Super Contributor Updates-
    Sobha Wilson has been doing the need there. Hope other members also take cue from the winners and they would strive to win the next month wizard.

K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I sincerely thank ISC Administration for selecting me as the Wizard of the Articles section for the month of April 2020. It was a pleasant surprise, and I truly feel elated to have received this prestigious award. I also thank all the members for your kind supports and congratulatory words. This will definitely act as an encouragement for me to contribute articles with an enhanced quantity or quality. At the same time, I congratulate other wizards - Mr. Sankalan Bhattacharya, Mr. M. K., Mr. Umesh, and Mr. Ravi Shankar - as well as the Super Contributor of Updates section Sobha Wilson Madam. All of you have been truly inspirational and have been setting new limits for other members like us.

Congratulations to all the Wizard winners Poulami Bakshi for articles section, Sankalan Bhattacharya for forum section, M.K. for job section, Umesh for ask expert section, Ravi Shankar for Schools and Colleges section and Super Contributor Sobha Wilson for updates in ISC for the month of April 2020. Keep on contributing and winning more awards.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My sincere congratulations to all the winners of the different sections as super contributors for the month of April 2020. It is because of the consistent effort we are witnessing quality contributions in the different forums.
    Hope they will contribute with the same missionary zeal in the time ahead.

Congratulations Poulami Bakshi for your second Wizard award for the articles section, Sankalan Bhattacharya, M.K., Umesh, and Ravi Shankar for their respective Wizard awards as well, and Sobha Wilson for her Super Contributor award. Well done, all of you.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude."- Zig Ziglar

Congratulations to Poulami Bakshi, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Umesh and Ravi Sankar and Shoba Wilson for winning respective wizards awards by outscoring all other members in your quality contribution. Well done. Keep it up the same tempo and win many more awards in the future too.

Congratulations to Poulami Bakshi, Sankalan Bhattacharya, M.K., Umesh, Ravi Shankar for winning the Wizard award for the month of April 2020 in their respective sections. I also congratulate Shobha Wilson for winning the Super Contributor award for the Updates section.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Conngratulations to the Wizard awards winners Poulami Bakshi for articles section, Sankalan Bhattacharya for forum section, M.K. for job section, Umesh for ask expert section, Ravi Shankar for Schools and Colleges section and Super Contributor Sobha Wilson for information updates in the month of April 2020. Well done. I hope that all the winners will continue their good work.

My hearty congratulations to all the Wizard and Super contributor award winners for the month of April 2020. I wish all the members to get more awards in the future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the six members who have won wizards and super contributor awards in various sections of ISC for April month. It is a prestigious award. Your contribution has made you receive it. Wish you all the very best for the future. Hope you all continue to shine in the sky of ISC.

Congratulations to all the winning members for their respective awards for April of either being the wizards or super contributor. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.