You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest - 17th to 23rd May '20- Winners!

On a discouraging note that points for members to note are not generally being noted for compliance, it has been decided to begin this announcement without a note for the time being. We are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 17th to 23rd May '20.

The winner of the TOW for the week is Varghese for the thread Implement Break the Chain concept in your life for a peaceful and happy living for creatively widening the scope of the concept coined by the Kerala government in the wake of COVID19 and pasting it to our daily lives by giving it a rational and relevant twist.

Special Prizes

1. The thread When we misbehave with others then we actually degrade our own reputation by Umesh prompts us to introspect and to look into ourselves to realize the actual effect of misbehaving with others.

2. There is something good and bad in everything by Annu Yadav is a thread that deals with the basic ideas we hold as human beings on the aspect of good and bad and speaks about the necessity of having a wider view.

3. The thread Do you think the elder sibling should take responsibility of the family by Bhuvan might sound nostalgic to some and might be French to others but nevertheless calls for a dissection of the intricacies involved in maintaining the fabric of a family.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- and 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the week for the week 17th to 23rd May 2020. All the threads are good and deserve special mention. I wish and hope that all the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Mr. Varghese for winning the TOW contest by contributing a unique thread for us. I also congratulate Umesh, Annu and Bhuvan for securing the special prizes in the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Varghese or winning Thread of the Week contest - 17th to 23rd May '20.
    Congratulations to the Special Prize winners : Umesh, Annu Yadav and Bhuvan.

I wish to congratulate all the winners who have won the TOW for the week, 17th to 23rd May '20. All the threads that have won contributed by Umeshji, Annu Yadav and Bhuvan are classy and provide a deep message that needs to be kept in mind by all. I would also thank ISC, jury and members for selecting my thread as the winning one for the said week. I hope to continue in the same way and try my level best to be active, contribute and even learn from ISC.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

I extend my heartiest congratulations to the winners Varghese, Umesh, Annu Yadav, and Bhuvan against this TOW contest in the respective categories. Their outstanding contributions are well rewarded and hope that they would continue their good work in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Congratulations to the authors for winning the thread of the week, inculcating the various aspects of life and interlinked ideas in a positive way.
    Lead the leader

Congrats and the best wishes to the winner of the TOW for the week Varghese whose thread Implement Break the Chain concept in your life for a peaceful and happy living was one of the best in recent past. My word of appreciation also goes for the special prize winners Umesh for his wonderful thread When we misbehave with others then we actually degrade our own reputation , There is something good and bad in everything from Annu Yadav and Bhuvan for his thread Do you think the elder sibling should take responsibility of the family. All the threads were unique and hence got recognition.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

I thank ISC for my award and at the same time take this opportunity to congratulate the other winners namely Varghese, Annu Yadav and Bhuvan in their respective categories for their outstanding posts. Well done and let us all keep contributing in ISC.
    Knowledge is power.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest. All the threads are well-thought of and on topics that are associated with our daily lives. My best wishes to all of them and hope to see more such interesting threads in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

I congratulate to Verghese Sir winners of the thread of the week from 17th to 23rd May 2020 . I also congratulate to special prize winner Umesh Sir, Anu Yadhav and Bhuvan. Well done and keep it up.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners for Thread of the Week contest - 17th to 23rd May '20. Keep it up and best of luck for the future.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I congratulate all the winners who posted meaningful threads for having a good discussion. Keep it up!
    shampasaid

I congratulate to all winners of the TOW contest. My best wishes to all winners for their outstanding post. Keep it up and best of luck for future endeavour.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.