You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Never have fear and never lose hope.

We are encountering many problems in our life. If we fear for those problems and try to run away from the issues you will never be successful in overcoming that problem. So one should stand straight against the issue and try to solve it in the best way possible. That attitude will bring you success always.
    When we attempt a work we should attempt with a hope that we will complete that work successfully. Stronger the hope better the chances of winning. If you start doubting your abilities and if you never hope that you will be successful, success will never come to you.
    So one should never have any fear and should be hopeful so that success will be with him always.
    A very good and motivating message by the author as to never have fear and never lose hope. It is true that if you really wish to achieve something then you should never lose hope and trust your abilities and continuously improve oneself on daily basis.

To bring the message more clear and resounding we must think it this way. We actually came with nothing and will go from this world with nothing, so whatever we achieve in between is 100% profit. Now, even if we lose sometimes doesn't really means we lost but it is a lesson learned and we can learn from our failure and attempt again with more vigor to get what we want.

If we really get this clarity, then we will be truly happy and a truly happy person never loses anything but only gains, even in failures.

Live before you leave.

Fear comes when one is at dark about the detils of the task, work or matter. Once we know the full details and know our own SWOT, then we can approach the matter without fear. We know it will be dark at night. But if we carry a good torch, we wil not fear to out in the night.
    When we know the risks and threats we can take possible and needed precautions. When we see some opportunity in that and we know our stregth and wakness, we can devise a proper strategy to.

The darkness of fear can be removed by the light of knoweldege(about the matter).

When I read the title of the post, the first thing that came to my mind is the dialogue from the blockbuster Hindi movie "Om Shanti Om" released in 2007. The dialogue is " Itni shiddat se maine tumhe paane ki koshish ki hai ... ki har zarre ne mujhe tumse milane ki saazish ki hai" which when translated "I have wanted you so much, so truly ... that the entire universe has conspired for me to get you."

During my college days, I had stage fright and this was so bad that I would not give a good seminar and even it showed in vivas. Whenever there was viva, I would get the least marks and faired very bad. Even the simplest question could not be answered correctly. One our my batch mate would answer every question with confidence and would get good marks in vivas. When he would answer, we knew it was wrong but he never hesitated and never showed on his face. He had great attitude. When asked, he would reply, if its wrong, its wrong, they are not going to cut my head so just answer what you feel.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Fear of doing something is worse than the fear of failing in it. If we think before the work that we would not be successful then it is said that we would not be able to concentrate on the job and any job not done with the requisite hard work and concentration, would fail.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

''Consult not your fears but your hopes and your dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what it is still possible for you to do.''
    (Pope John XXIII)

Hope and fear are integral parts of life and we keep on moving between these two. All our actions are intertwined with hope and fear. Hope should be kept alive and fear should keep us inspiring to be more diligent.

Who doesn't work hard to succeed in life isn't a hidden secret but how many of us reach on top- only few out of millions. Why does it happens ? Reason is that a successful person keeps his eyes on the positive aspect even in unfavourable circumstances and keeps on marching towards his goal.

• Sign In to post your comments