You must Sign In to post a response.
It's time to know who won the third leg of our Quadrathlon contest and give them a round of applause!
  • Category: Winners

Academics Quadrathlon contest – winners of event 3

For the third event on of the Academics Quadrathlon contest there were seven interesting campus interviews and overall we were happy to see the improvement from the first event which was based on interviews for admissions.

The two winners of event 3 are-
    1. Dr. Deepali who surprised us with her entry, wherein interesting questions were asked and various aspects of teaching music were covered in the interview. With this win, Dr. Deepali made a superb comeback into the competition after initial low-scoring rounds.

2. Shampa Sadhya, who wins her second event with an overall well-presented interview.

Congratulations, both of you! Your reward of Rs.25 and 25 points will be credited to your profile account.

Other participants whose entries were considered valid will get their points and cash credits credited to their entry-threads, and then the points will be put up on the Tally Board in the main announcement thread. The winners of the last event, namely the sports quiz, will also be announced soon along with the winners of the bumper prizes.
    Congratulations to both the winner. Now I hope they will get a good score in event 4 also and win the bumper prize. Good competition and I wish both of them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to both the winners of the 3rd contest Dr. Deepali and Shampa Sadhya. Hope to see more participation and winning from the winners and wishing all the best to all tje participants.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congrats for Deepali and Shampa for winning the third contest with ease. Both of them have done extremely well with their interviews for admission and truly admirable.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali and shampa sadhya for winning 3rd event in the academics Quadrathlon contest.

Congratulations toDr. Deepali and Shampa Sadhya ,winners of event 3 in the Academics Quadrathlon contest.

Congratulations to the winners namely Dr Deepali and Shampa Sadhya for their outstanding entries in the Academics Quadrathlon contest event - 3. Well done and keep up your good work in ISC. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Dr. Deepali and Shampa Sadhya for winning the academic quadrathlon event 3.
    Lead the leader

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali Gangwar and Shampa Sadhya for emerging as the winners of the third event of the Academics Quadrathlon contest. I wish you all the best for the next leg of the competition as well.
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

The contest is becoming more and more interesting as the results of the events are pouring in. Members are having a lot of curiosity to find out as who scores well in this serial contest. I also congratulate the winners Dr Deepali and Shampa Sadhya for the event 3 for their outstanding work and wish them all the best in their future efforts also in ISC. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Many congratulations to Dr Deepali and Shampa Sadhya for emerging as the winners in the event 3 of the contest! Well done and keep it up.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali and Shampa Sandhya for winning the event 3 of Academics Quadrathlon contest.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Dr. Deepali and Shampa Sadhya for being declared as the winner of the Academic quadrathlon contest. I also congratulate other members who have received cash credits.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners of the contest . Keep up the good work and win many more in coming days .
    There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

Congratulations to Dr Deepali for winning the event. Her interview was written in a detailed manner, which is the best part. One can learn from it about the knowledge required for being a music teacher.

I thank ISC for my award and also thanks to all the members for their best wishes.

shampasaid

Many congratulations to Shampa Ma'am for second times win in this contest. I thanks to ISC for selecting my entry for award. I also thanks to all the members for their best wishes.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.