You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How to I delete my already published article?

I published my article, but by mistake I published it thrice. So how to delete the extra two copies of the same article on this website?
    Mr.Rishikesh, Don't worry about this technical mistake and editors will take care about this. Please mention link to your article and so that they can easily identify it.

Thank you so much. God bless you

Rishikesh, welcome to ISC! As a new member, I suggest you read and understand the Comprehensive guide to new members and also read all the contents to which a link has been provided therein. You must first learn the requirements and facilities of this site so that you don't make any mistakes. It would be better if you start by posting in the forum section and preferably start by posting responses to the latest forum threads. All the best!

The duplicates of the article submitted by you have been deleted.

“The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Rishikesh, welcome to you on to this excellent site which gives you scope to earn and learn. You can go through the help topics. On the top Blue bar, you will see various headings and you click on More. A drop-down list will appear on the screen. In that click on help topics. You go through various topics mentioned there. It will give you a fair idea about performing on this site. Then you can start your journey with the forum section. I wish you all the best and a long and rewarding journey on this site.
    drrao
    always confident

By mistake if more than one entries appears on the same subject or articles, our editors while doing the editing of the same article would get rid of duplicate or triplicate submission.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.