You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What happened to My India section in ISC?

I am not seeing My India Section from few months onwards. In this section I used to post Photos. What is the reason for its discontinuation? Is there any plan for ISC management to renovate? Or they going to stop this section? Concerned editors please enlighten me the reason for this section not to be seen under "More".
    I was quite active in that section but slowly focussed more towards Ask Experts and Forum sections. Meanwhile, as I understand, this section was closed for new entries but the existing data would remain there as recently I went back there to search some reference in one of my post and got it easily. If someone wants to search a place then one can go to district and city search. There is very useful data available there accumulated through the contributions by members over a period of time. It is a good reference and can be read before writing a travel or tour article to a particular place.
    Knowledge is power.

Please refer to this thread. My India section is closed for new submissions and is no longer active.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Thank you Umesh and Saji for your immediate and proper responses to enlighten me on the issue. Hope ISC management will create a new portal for Photo section so that interested members in photography can post their valuable photographs in that portal. In web world it is one of the major item in business and that attracts large section of people.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.