You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 17th to 23rd May '20- Winner!

It has been decided to confer the Star of the Week award for the week 17th to 23rd May on Venkiteswaran keeping in view the contributions he had made in different sections during the period. He could make his comeback felt with his views and opinion and we hope that he will continue his activity on the site with the same zeal and passion.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

Please join me to congratulate the winner.
    Congratulations to Mr.Venkateswarian for winning the coveted star of the week award from 17th to 23rd May. Well done. Keep up the same tempo in the future too!!

Please accept my Congratulations Mr.Venkateswarian for winning the star of the week award from 17th to 23rd May. You did Well and you deserve the recognition. I hope you will continue your good work in the coming weeks and win many more awards. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats Venkiteswaran for having grabbed the star of the week award as you were most active and consistent in all the sections and therefore truly deserve the award.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulation Venkiteswaran Sir for winning the Star of the Week award for the week of 17th to 23rd May '20. Continue your journey at ISC with the same dedication and consistency that is truly an inspiration for many of us.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

My heartiest congratulations to Venkiteswaran Sir for winning the Star of the Week award. His writeups add a special flavour and he truly deserves the award. I wish him all the best and hope he will continue posting in various sections with the same enthusiasm in the days to come.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

My hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir for getting the Star of the week award. A very well deserved award and wish him the best luck to get more rewards in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations! Venkiteswaran Sir. Best wishes to you for the future.
    shampasaid

Hearty Congratulations to Mr Venkiteswaran for the Star of the week award for the week 17-23 May, 2020. He is contributing very valuable contents in ISC and we are seeing his analytical and logical skills in writing them. He truly deserves this award. Well done and keep it continued in the future. All the good wishes from my side.
    Knowledge is power.

I am happy and express my thanks to ISC team for selecting me for Star of the Week award- 17th to 23rd May '20.
    It is quite ong since I got a similar award. Of course I was less active for long time too. My resuming activity is giving the rewards.

I thank members for congratulating me and saying nice words about me.

Congratulations to Mr.Venkateswarian for winning the star of the week award from 17th to 23rd May. Well done and keep it up.

Congratulations to Venkiteswaranji for being decided the Star of the Week award for the week 17th to 23rd May. You are active and contributing valuable contents through post and comments. All the best and keep on contributing to ISC.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations Mr Venkiteswaran for winning the star of the week award for the week 17th to 23rd May, 2020. It is your hard work and good quality contributions in ISC that you are honoured with this award. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

The cash reward and points to the winner have been credited.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Congratulations Venkiteswaran for winning the star of the week award. Your contributions in various sections of ISC was encouraging. May your thoughts flow bringing in new innovative ideas to the members.
    Lead the leader

My heartfelt congratulations to mr.venkiteswaran on his grabbing award

Congratulations Mr. Venkiteswaran for winning the Star of the Week award for the week 17th to 23rd May 2020. You are a very senior member of ISC. However, you still post quality contents with such superb missionary zeal and enthusiasm that you seldom fail to inspire newer members like us. May you continue your journey in ISC for a long time to come and add many more feathers to your crown.
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Thank you dear fellow members, for the congratulatory messages and the complimentary words on me.
    It is your support and understanding that encourages me here.

Hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir. You are the most senior member of the site and always active in the different sections of the site. Great to know that you won the Star of the week award. Best of luck and keep it up.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congrutulations to Mr Venkiteswaran Sir for winning the star of the week award for the week 17 th to 23 rd May2020. You deserve this reward for your quality postings almost in all the different sections. All such postings are quite impressive and at the same time, the readers would be happy to go through such informative posts.
    Hope you would sustain the same level of spirit in the time ahead and we will be immensely benefited with such knowledgeable postings.

Congratulations, Venkiteswaran on winning this award. Good to see your resumed active participation in our forum alongside your contributions to the AE section.
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.