You must Sign In to post a response.
It's time to celebrate the winners of the Quadrathlon contest (maintaining due social distance virtually!).
  • Category: Winners

Academics Quadrathlon Contest - Bumper Prize Winners

Now that the winners of all the events of our Quadrathlon contest have been announced and the Tally Board of points has been updated (attached to this thread in a Word doc), it is time to announce the winners of the bumper prizes.

Standing on the podium are-
    1. Gold medallist with a cash prize of Rs.200/-: Shampa Sadhya

2. Silver medallist with a cash prize of Rs.150/-: Saji Ganesh

3. Bronze medallist with a cash prize of Rs.100/: Dr. Deepali Gangwar

Congratulations to all of you! All other participants should be congratulated as well for their attempts in individual events. As I said in the main announcement thread, the spirit of sportsmanship was commendable with those starting off with zero or low points determinedly continuing in the remaining events and completing the Quadrathlon. Thanks, and well done!
  • Academics Quadrathlon Contest Tally Board (170589-1-Academics-Quadrathlon-Contest-Tally-Board.docx)
    Congratulations to all the three winners of Academics Quadrathlon Contest - Bumper Prize. All the three did well and scored points. I wish and hope that they will continue their good work in the coming times and win many more prizes. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats to gold , silver and bronze position medalists viz Shampa, Saji and Deepali for winning the bumper prize in academics qudarathilon contest. Keep going.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners Shampa Sadhya, Saji Ganesh and Dr Deepali for their outstanding performance in this interesting contest having 4 events. Hope they continue their good work in ISC and all the best to them for their future in this educational platform. Well done and keep it up.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Finally we are here in ISC annual sports winners celebration. Most of the Olympic Games are not allowed due to lock down and corona effect but we have completed the quadrathlon and winners are ready to get their prizes.

Congratulations for the gold, silver and broze medallist along with the cash prize. It was good to see the write up of running through the explicit words, thoughts, feelings in all the four contests. May many more such laurels fall into your hands.

Lead the leader

Congratulations to all winners. Wish to see you all emerging as winners in many more contests in ISC .
    There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

I will again reiterate that being in four parts this contest was much unique and very interesting. For bumper prizes one had to attempt in all the events. Some members could not attend in all but I appreciate their astounding gestures that they participated till end. We also understand that for the organisers, managing such contests is time consuming, still, if choice is given, we would look forward to such contests in near future or may be during some festival times. Coming back, I congratulate the winners Shampa Sadhya, Saji Ganesh and Dr Deepali for their brilliant performances in this bundled contest and wish them all the best. Well done and keep it up.
    Knowledge is power.

Heartiest congratulations to all the three winners of the Bumper Prize for the Academics Quadrathlon contest. Shampa Sadhya, Saji Ganesh, and Dr. Deepali Gangwar - all of you are very senior members of IndiaStudyChannel.com. Still, you post contents feverishly and take part in all the contests with a missionary zeal. Despite being so senior in ISC, it is your enthusiasm to be a part of the community and post quality content that inspires newer members like us very much. May the spark in you be ignited always as you keep shining in this wonderful portal and achieve many more things.
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Congratulations to Shampa Sadhya, Saji Ganesh and Dr. Deepali Gangwar being the winners of Gold Medal, Silver Medal and Bronze Medal winner respectively on the Academics Quadrathlon Contest - Bumper Prize. I appreciate the zeal and consistency shown by you.

I thank Vandana Ma'm for conducting a good quadrathlon contest. I enjoyed participating in it, and my happiness doubled with each win.

I congratulate Saji Ganesh and Dr Deepali Gangwar for their respective awards. I thank ISC for my bumper prize and thanks a lot to the members for their wishes.

@Poulami Bakshi

For your information, although I joined the site long back, I never contributed actively. I am active here for the past one and a half year only.

shampasaid

My hearty congratulations to the Gold, Silver, and Bronze medal winners of the Academics quadrathlon contest. This contest has brought out the best talent in many people. I wish the participants to get more rewards in the upcoming contests.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congratulations to all the winner of Academics Quadrathlon Contest - Bumper Prize Winners. Unfortunately, I participated in the first contest and I couldn't participate in the other contest due to our holy month Ramadan. I was busy. Now waiting for such a nice contest in the future.

I also want to thank Vandana Madam and Tony sir to conduct such a great contest.

Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Shampa, Saji Sir and Dr. Deepali for winning this mega contest with four different events. I participated in 2 of the events but could not participate in the other 2. Such chain contests are difficult to organize and I congratulations Vandana Ma'am for this successful closing fo the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Thank you Vandana ma'am for conceiving and conducting this unique contest brilliantly. It was, no doubt, interesting but at the same time, testing too. A word of appreciation to all the participants, particularly to those who made it a point to participate in all the events. The way Dr Deepali and Neeru Bhatt bounced back into the contest surely deserves a special mention.

Hearty congratulations to my co-winners Shampa and Deepali! I am glad that I could make it to the second position.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

I request all participants to check their entries for each event and let us know if any non-winning ones were missed out for points and cash credits. As promised earlier, an invalid entry that did not adhere to the rules (such as the number of questions or links) has also been given a few points and cc. Note that an entry that was outright invalid (the reason has been put in at the end of such an entry) has not been given any. Winners of individual events are requested to check their profile accounts to see that their rewards have been duly credited and let us know if not done so.

Thanks once again to the participants and to everyone for appreciating the concept. A special thanks to the jury panel members for their time and effort to analyze and give their feedback on all the entries. They deserve appreciation too!

Let me take a break now from contests, having run, jumped, cycled, and soared in this Quadrathlon!!

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Vandana Ma'm,

It seems, the reward for the quadrathlon contest event 4-the sports quiz has not been duly credited. Hopefully, I am not wrong. It will be better if you check it once. Thanks

shampasaid

Vandana mam
    Academic quadrathlon participants bumper prize is also not given. If only the cash credits are the participants prize then please confirming regarding all the academic quadrathlon events (1,2,3,4). I could not follow your message.

Lead the leader

Shampa, sorry for missing it out. The cash reward and points for Event-4 have now been credited.

Sharada, all the rewards have been credited as per the announcements. Please check your entries for the cash credit and points credited to you.

“It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Heartiest congratulations to the winners of QUADRANTHLON CONTEST. I appreciate their time, effort and commendable contribution. I hope they keep up with their good conduct. They inspire us to improve ourselves and I am glad to be a part of the ISC family.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Annu Yadav, please refrain from putting words in all caps in your threads and responses. It is equivalent to verbal shouting and we discourage it. We do not permit it in our other sections as well.

A similar word of caution for Varghese - do not use bold tags in your contest entries or elsewhere. Only editors and the admin. use those and that also is permitted only in announcement threads.

Sharada - as Saji stated, please check your entries in the respective events. Those who are winners get the prize reward and points of 25 and 25 credited to their profile account and all other participants get points and cc to their entries directly in the respective threads (max. 20 points and max. 10 cc as announced).

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Hearty congratulations to the medal winners i.e. Gold medallist: Shampa Sadhya, Silver medallist: Saji Ganesh and Bronze medallist: Dr Deepali Gangwar of the Academics Quadrathlon Contest. The contest was one of its kind and kept every member active and glued to it. Every participant eagerly waited for the contest and its results. It was well organised and everyone behind the scene has done commendable work. Wishing more such contest in ISC and hoping more participation from our members.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations to Shampa Ma'am and Mr Saji Ganesh being the winners of Gold Medal and Silver Medal for the Academics Quadrathlon Contest - Bumper Prize. I thanks ISC for choosing me for Bronze medal for this contest. I also thanks to Vandana Ma'am for organising this exciting contest and all other members of ISC for their congratulatory wishes.

My congratulations to all the Bumper Prize Winners of the Academics Quadrathlon Contest and my best wishes to all the participants. Somehow I couldn't participate in the contest but I found it very interesting. My special thanks to Vandana Ma'am for organising this contest and hope more such contests are in the pipeline.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to gold, silver, and bronze medal winners of the contest. Also, congratulations to ISC team for coming up with such a unique academics quadrathlon contest for all of us. I could not participate in any of its phases, but I will try my best to contribute from my side in future contests.

Hearty congratulations to all the Bumper prize winners of this Academics Quadrathlon Contest. Well organized and well-conducted by ME Vandana. Since I could not participate in the first phase due to my special lockdown, I lost interest and ignored the rest phases.
    No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.

Submit New Thread
    Return to Return to Discussion Forum