You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

How can I write NOC letter to HR

How can I write request mail to our HR team, for NOC. Only for temporary job joining (same organisation). I am working in Saudi Arabia, in this pendamic situation I am locked in India. Kindly please help me.
    Asik, welcome to this platform commonly known as ISC and I would request you to please elaborate your query a bit further so that the members here can suggest you some way out. You are trapped in India. That is understood. Now for what purpose this NOC is there? Do you want to join a job in India and require a NOC from this Saudi Arabia company - it is not clear in your post. Please give the details regarding your purpose for it and all other relevant information and members would surely help you in this matter.
    Knowledge is power.

I am working in Saudi Arabia MNC elevator company as a technician.

I am request for temporary job joining in India same organisation, they are ready to accept.

But they are told to me, should be need NOC from Saudi Arabia KG.

Then only possible to join in India.

Asik:
    Now, what you have to do is write an application (through email only) to the MNC elevator company in Saudi Arabia and mention that due to lockdown you are stranded in India and then thank them for giving you an option to work time being in India itself and request them that they should forward this application with their company covering note and send to Saudi Arabia KG for getting the necessary NOC from them. You also authorise them on your behalf to collect that NOC and then based on that send you the appointment letter so that you can join in their India office. You give them an undertaking also that this is only a temporary arrangement due to virus situation and in future you would abide by any change in your posting from India to Saudi Arabia or things like that.

I think they would obtain NOC from Saudi Arabia on your behalf and your problem would be solved. In case they ask you to send an email directly to Saudi Arabia KG then it would be difficult for you to do that as you would not be able to follow up it, so, request them to do it for you.

Knowledge is power.

Thank you so much for your valuable reply.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.