You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Online Education

Share views on online classes will make students more disciplined or not?

These days as we all facing COVID 19 pandemic and lock-down of the entire nation, all fields are being affected so as the educational field. In order to not make kids lose studies and academic year, teachers and academic heads have decided to conduct classes online. Well in online no personal interaction happens, both teacher and student communicate online which lacks clarification of doubts and concentration of the student; moreover, the discipline of the student also gets affected. What you think on this matter? Share your views.
    Recently we had a big GD on the subject of online teaching and various points on this issue were discussed. if we go through that GD we will get some answer for the doubt raised by the author. As such I don't know whether this thread may be considered as a repetitive subject as per the thread raised by the Editor the link of which is given below.
    A point regarding repeated topics for strict compliance.
    I wait for the decision of the Editor and then only I will place my views on the subject of the thread.

drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.