You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week contest- 24th to 30th May '20- Winners!

As the month of May winds up for the year and leaves us with hope that June will bring in better news and also better threads in the forum, we are now announcing the winners of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 24th to 30th May '20.

Winner

Vij for the thread Alerts make our mind less alert.

Special Prizes

1. Sankalan Bhattacharya for his thread Whatever is going to happen will happen.

2. Shampa Sadhya for the thread Is happy go lucky attitude good or bad and

3. Sun for his thread Our English may not look good to us now but it would look excellent later.

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 60/- with 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs 40/- and 40 points each.

Friends, please join me to congratulate the winners.
    The authors depicting various ideas in their threads relating to the alarms and attitudes of people dragged me to go through their threads. Not worried about the future and checking into our past was a wonderful experience to look deep into our thoughts and upgrade ourselves for a better tomorrow.

Congratulations to the thread of the week winners Vij and the special prize winners Sankalan Bhattacharya, Shampa Sadhya and Sun.

Lead the leader

Congratulations to the winner Vij and Special Prize winners Sankalan Bhattacharya, Shampa Sadhya and Sun for the Thread of the Week contest from 24th to 30th May 2020. Keep up the good work and keep posting more such content in ISC.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

There were many good threads during this week that is 24-30 May, 2020 and we responded to them also and now the awards are declared for the winning entries. I congratulate all the winners for their awards in the respective category. Well done.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

This is to convey my good wishes to all the winners of the Thread of the Week contest- 24th to 30th May '20. I hope and wish that they will continue their good work and win many prizes in the coming weeks. I wish them all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Vij, Sankalan, Shampa, Sun for winning the TOW for the week 24th to 30 the May. Well done. Continue the same winning spree in the coming weeks too with your thought provoking messages.

My congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contest and my thanks to ISC for selecting my thread for a reward. All the threads are unique and warrant our response. Well done members! Keep it up.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Congratulations to all winners of Thread of the week contest for the week of May 24 to May 30 , 2020.
    There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

I congratulate the winners Vij, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Shampa Sadhya, and Sun for their awards in the respected category and hope that they would continue their good work in ISC and contribute regularly. All the best.
    Knowledge is power.

Heartiest congratulation to the winners of the week. I appreciate their time and effort.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

Heartiest congratulations to the winner as well as the awardees of special prizes of the Thread of the Week contest for the week 24th May to 30th May 2020. Vij, Sankalan Bhattacharya, Shampa Sadhya, and Sun - all of you are always seen posting in the Forum section with great vigor and intensity. I am eagerly looking forward to reading many more interesting threads from you in the days to come that will keep the Forum section of IndiaStudyChannel lively and interesting!
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Congratulations to Vij for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week contest. I also congratulate Sankalan Bhattacharya , Shampa Sadhya, and Sun for getting the special prizes.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the thread of the week contest 24th to 30th May 2020. Keep it up and all the best.
    Honesty is the best policy.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

Congratulations Vij for winning thread of the week contest. Congratulations to all the other three members for winning special prizes for their unique threads. I am eager to read more such amazing posts on various topics coming from all of you.

Congratulations to Vij for winning the TOW award. I also congratulate all the special prize winners for the same contest. Keep sharing your unique thoughts in a creative way and get rewarded.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to Mr Vij, winner of Thread of the Week contest- 24th to 30th May '20 and Sankalan Bhattacharya, Shampa Sadhya, and Mr Sun for their special awards . Well done and keep it up.

My hearty congratulations and best wishes to all the winners of Thread of the week contest for the week of May 24 to May 30 , 2020. The entries were good and deserved the prize.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments