You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

Revenue Share Bonus for April 2020

We have announced the revenue share bonus for the month of April 2020.

To view the Cash Credit details you can visit our page- Revenue share bonus for April 2020.
    Congratulations to all the active members who have been credited with a share of the Revenue Bonus for the month of April! Good going and keep it up.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Congratulations to all the 20 members who could make their way for the Revenue Bonus for the month of April 2020. Keep on the good work, be active and contribute to the same energy and vibes.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

My congratulations to all the members who got their RSBs for the month of April and thanks to Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement. Those who couldn't make it this time don't worry. Keep contributing more in various sections and I am sure you'll make it the next time.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

As usual, the revenue share bonus for the month of April are announced by the webmaster and I thank him for the same. I congratulate the twenty members who got their revenue share bonus for the month of April. I am also lucky to be there on the list of 20 and I think ISC for giving me the chance to work and earn some money here.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all those who make to the final list of twenty for the RSB for the month of April 2020 with your major contribution to ISC. I am also happy to be my name included in APril months RSB list. Thank you Timmy sir for announcing the RSB list as punctually as ever.

congratulations all 20 active members of ISC om being receiving the revenue share bonus for the month of April 2020.. Keep active to earn many more rewards in ISC
    There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

Last month I narrowly missed it but this month again I am back in receiving it and I feel happy about it. At the same time I congratulate all other members who have made it to this list and wish them all the best also for their future aspirations in ISC.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

I am very happy with my RSB share and I also congratulate all the members who have made it to the list of RSB achievers for the month of April, 2020. Please keep your good work in ISC and contribute with good quality content in different sections.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the members who have received the revenue sharing bonus for the month of April 2020. Keep contributing with qualitative contents in all the sections of ISC to be a part of the group.
    Thank you webmaster for your timely approach which is just in time. It is appreciable to be a part of ISC with great leaders.

Lead the leader

Thanks to the webmaster for timely announcing the Revenue Share Bonus as ever for the month of April 2020. I feel elated to find my name in the list. At the same time, I congratulate everyone else who has received his or her share of bonus. I am looking forward to contributing regularly in this website so that I may again feel the pleasure of finding my name in the list of Revenue Share Bonus awardees for the upcoming months as well!
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Hearty congrats to all the RSB winners. Feeling happy to see my name on the list. Thank You ISC, for the RSB.

This is my last post for the month of May 2020. Let us start scoring points for June 20 and try to be on the top 20 list to get RSB on 31st July. All the best to my fellow ISCian.

No life without Sun

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their revenue share bonus for the month of April 2020. I wish all the members get more rewards in the upcoming months.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Thanks for announcing the revenue share bonus for the top twenty members for April 20 and I am also one of the beneficiary and for those who missed this time, better luck next time.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all the members whose name appears in the list for RSB for April 2002. Fortunately, I got RSB after a long time.

Thanks to Timmy M. John sir, to announce the RSB on the last day as usual without delay.

Honesty is the best policy.

Thank you Timmy Sir for announcing revenue share bonus for April month. I congratulate all the members who could make it to the list. Better luck for the next time for all those who could not make it to the list. I am glad to be one among the top 20 contributors.

Congratulations to all consistent members for getting benefitted with monthly revenue share. I missed it this time but will try to be regular soon.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the members who have received the Revenue Bonus for the month of April 2020. I am also happy to see my name on the list. I thanks ISC for the same.

Good to see happy faces (figuratively and literally in the profile photos) of those who have received a share of the revenue for the month of April 2002. Well done, everyone. Be consistent in your contributions and you will surely appear consistently in the list of eligible RSB-earning members.

For the information of new members who may not be aware - Try to submit at least eight to ten articles each month in addition to contributions in other sections, as then your chances to not only get RSB increases but also the opportunity to get a higher RSB, because the points of articles are doubled when considering the top-20 eligible members.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.