You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Grant access for posting question papers

Dear sir,

I Md Samiur Rahman from Hazaribagh, Jharkhand want access for posting previous year question papers at the question paper section. I regret the previous posting which I posted there no. of time s the same thing, I realized my mistake what I have done there I will not perform any such activities which violate the Terms and Conditions. Please, allow access for posting question papers at the question paper section.
    Md Samiur, I am of the opinion that you let the question papers wait for the time being. It is seen that you joined ISC almost a year back but have not been really active. So, before you begin your contributions to this site, read and understand the Comprehensive guide for new members and also go through all the threads and articles to which a link has been provided therein. That will help you to get an idea about the requirements of this site. It would do you good if you start by posting responses to newer threads in the forum section and then move on to threads and then to other sections. This process will help you to understand the site better and to get acquainted with the rules and facilities of this site. Don't be in a hurry. Moving step by step and also remaining active here is a suggested path to become a valuable contributor in ISC. All the best!
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

• Sign In to post your comments