You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

May 2020 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the May 2020 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details, visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the cash credits' section.
    I am happy that I am able to get the cash payment now after a gap of 3 months. Hope to catch up earlier than this in future. I congratulate all the members who have received the cash payment for May, 2020. Keep contributing.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

It is a best time of the month waiting for our rewards. Thank your webmaster for announcing cash payments for May 2020. Congratulations to all the members and editors on receiving the cash payments for May 2020.
    Lead the leader

I thank ISC for my cash payment and congratulate all other persons who have received it against the month of May, 2020. Let us all make our contributions regularly in ISC and I wish all the members a rewarding future.
    Knowledge is power.

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of May 2020. I wish all the members to get more payments in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congrats to all those members who received the cash payment and those who missed this time better luck next month and I have uploaded my invoice.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to all to all who are listed for the monthly payment for May 2020. I am fortunate to be on the list and have uploaded the filled invoice for the same.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have received the cash payment for the month of May '20! I am glad that I could make it to the list this time.
    “The door to wisdom is knowing yourself." Anonymous

Congratulations to all the members who have found their names in the cash credit for the month of May 2020. It shows your active participation and involvement in the site. Keep up the good work and be active that will help everyone and help us as the motto of the site, " Learn to earn, earn to learn."
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

Congratulations who received cash payments for the month of May 2020. Active participation paid off. Thanks to ISC for their prompt announcement and I think the webmaster for the same. I have uploaded my invoice.
    drrao
    always confident

I thank ISC for cash payment announced for me. I am happy to receive the information and at the same time I avail this chance to congratulate all other friends who received cash payments.

I sincerely thank you, Webmaster Timmy John Sir, for timely announcing the cash payments for the month of May 2020, like every month. I feel elated and excited to have found my name in the list of payees for this month, which is certainly going to enhance my enthusiasm for continuing my contributions to this website with a renewed zeal. I have duly filled in the invoice with all the necessary details and have uploaded the same in the profile, as required. Now I am eagerly looking forward to receiving the payment in my bank account!
    Regards,
    Poulami Bakshi

Thank you Timmy Sir for announcing cash payment for May 2020. I am glad to be one of the recipients. I have also uploaded my invoice. Also, congratulations to all the members who are receiving cash payment this month. Keep up the good work to earn many such awards and rewards in the future.

My heartiest congratulation to all selected members for cash payment and thanks to Timmy sir for this announcement.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

My congratulations to all the members who have received their Cash payment and thanks to Timmy Sir for the prompt announcement. I am feeling happy to find my name on the list and my best wishes to others who couldn't make it this time. There are a lot of sections on ISC. Choose your favourite one and make a valuable contribution there on a regular basis. You can be sure that you will find your name on the list in the coming days.
    Sankalan

"Life is easier when you enjoy what you do"

Thanks to Timmy Sir for the always-prompt announcement that makes for a rewarding moment for many of us and congratulatory wishes too all ISCians who are eligible for the payment for their contributions of last month. Glad to see that those who missed out earlier are back in the list of eligible payees. Your hard work and effort have paid off for sure. So continue onward and best wishes to getting more such happy first days of the month!
    When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Congratulations to all whose names are there in the lit of cash payments
    There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

Many congratulations to all the members who have received Cash payment for the May Month. My name is also there in the list and I thanks to ISC for that. I have also uploaded my invoice.

I congratulate all the members who have received payment for May. I am happy to find my name too on the list. Thank you, ISC.
    shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.