You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Cash credits for resource not recieved

On 25th May, 2020 I submitted an article on Mindful breathing. The resource was given 50 points and as always I expected 50 cash credits to be added to my account. However, today when I checked the Dashboard, the cash credits were not added and my ISC account balance is still stuck at Rs 529.00. I request you to resolve the glitch so that I may receive the above-mentioned cash credits.
    Mr. Gouranga Kumar Basistha, please refer this thread of Webmaster Tony sir. The site is switching to be a full academic portal. And it was decided that the articles which are not related to education will be awarded points only and no cash credit will be awarded for non-educational articles. Your article is nonacademic, hence only points are awarded. You can generate Google Adsense through these types of articles.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Oh alright. Actually I was unaware of the revised policy. Anyways thank you for informing me about it.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.