Will Modi go for a third term as PM?Pandemic has changed the situation in the world. All governments failed to contain the virus. The USA could not manage and Trump is likely to be thrown out. In India too, the situation is worst. Even after 5 lockdowns, India could not contain the virus. The infection is multiplying day by day.
1. In Toto, the citizens of India are not happy with the government's action to contain the virus.
2. The Government employees are not happy as their DA/DR has been frozen.
3. Migrant workers have suffered a lot.
4. There is no clarity on 20 lakh crore package.
5. There is no transparency in the PM CARES Fund.
6. Women are unhappy with the opening of Liquor shops.
7. Fuel prices have not come down.
7. Cost of commodities has increased.
6. And many more things to add.
With this disgruntlement from the public of India, will BJP and Modi go for a third term?