You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

The attention of editors and admin is a must though this is not an objection

There are advertisements everywhere. There are so many of them that nowadays while surfing any website it is occupying more space than the original stuff. It can be of any form and on any matter and it solely depends on the user whether to click on them or not. Students stay online for a significant time for their studies, especially during this period, and surfing the internet for any information is the easiest and wisest way to stay updated. I never have any objection to any content or any advertisement on any website but today I am startled to find one advertisement on ISC which I found not suitable. The sole reason is ISC is promoting education and looks after the welfare of the students. While I am not fully aware of the guidelines of The Advertising Standards Council Of India I believe rather than using the term objectionable, I prefer to use the term suitability for any advertisement. To me, the advertisement shown in the attachment is not suitable for a platform like ISC.
    Sankalan Bhattacharya,

What you have observed is true and I have also seen that advt. which you attached. I have removed it as it is indecent, but have informed the Webmasters along with the image.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• Sign In to post your comments