You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

A blackboard worries and cries for not getting its match

Oh! Men on earth,
    I am a blackboard. People call me blackboard because I am black in colour. I am present in most of the places. I am useful for many purposes. From educating the children in school to display information on the roads. I differ in sizes. Even with a different colour, I am addressed as blackboard only.

My regret is this - I never get a suitable match for me. People always try to attach me with white only. They are temporary. At times, they use different colours to decorate me, but never with a black colour that I long for. They repeatedly touch me and rub me with clothes, brushes, sponges, jutes, even with waste newspapers. It pains me.

Anyway, Modern inventions have changed me to Whiteboard.

This is my blackboard entry for TOW.
    In hisown style the author has come with a TOW post.
    Not getting a suitable match is aproblem forhumans also. It becomes more difficult for thosewho are past their thirties and forties. We can definitely symptise.

The autobiography of blackboard is depicted shortly. It expresses it's own purposes for the humanity in larger and still just like humans regrets for not having a companion.
    In schools after two years of usage we can see that it slightly changes its colour hence need to repainted and maintained to get the shine back.

Lead the leader

The author connected the likes and wants of the black board to the human level and the feelings of the black board to have the right match was intensely explained.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

An interesting and creative depiction of the feelings of an alone blackboard. It is black in colour and it is natural that it searches for a black companion but we always offer it the white chalk and coloured chalks not understanding its yearning for the match.
    Knowledge is power.

The author has presented the desires of a blackboard in an ernest manner and though it is symbolic only but it shows that everyone yearns for a like minded company.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

Wanting a match is a good thought but does the match needs to be black? Nowadays, the blackboard is changing to other colors like white, green, etc. Getting a match for the oldies is very difficult to even for humans unless they are rich or have something special, the same lies with the blackboard.

If it has some relations with some scientists or others, it will get a match but in other cases, it will be difficult. We all know that when we put the same color on anything, it won't be seen, like painting something white on a white paper cannot be seen, in the same way, anything with black color won't be seen on a blackboard, thus have to use another color to make it work.

The author has co-related the blackboard with humans and to some extend itis very related as even we humans differentiate black with white and it is still seen everywhere. Let this post help us to know the deep meaning and the pain one gets from our thoughts or action.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

A good thread from the author. A unique thought and the feelings of the blackboard. The main problem is no match for him. It is difficult now to get a match now because the blackboard has become old and many replacements came for it. Anyhow, let us wish that blackboard will find a match.
    drrao
    always confident

It is heartening to see good responses from our members. While posting about the worried blackboard, I was much worried about the survival of this thread, thinking that this thread would get deleted as it contains the word match. At times ISC looks at the words with different perceptions. Thank God, my blackboard survived without a match.
    No life without Sun

• Sign In to post your comments