You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Why is the TOW contest thread locked today?

The Topic-based Thread of the Week Contest -31st May to 06th June '20- Topic-'Blackboard' is locked. What is the reason? Today is 6th June, and the thread has been locked before midnight.

Just a while ago, I submitted my write-up but failed to submit the write-up link on the contest thread. I am in a fix. Kindly suggest me what to do. Expecting a favourable reply.
    Even I too thought to submit the entry for TOW contest today afternoon but on seeing the contest post locked from more comments I haven't posted any Forum thread. Yes I too have the same doubts as the end date mentioned as June 6th and it yet not finished how come the thread got locked.. Maybe there is some reason for it and I hope concerned Editor will clarify the doubt as soon as he/ she follows your thread. Until then let us wait.
    There are some things that money just cannot buy, like manners, morals and intelligence.

@Ramprasad

Yes, but the time is ticking away. Why don't you submit your write-up before midnight? The contest thread is locked, but why that we are unable to understand. At least your submission should get completed before it is 7th of June, 2020.

Let's hope to receive a breather.

shampasaid

I also was surprised to see that the thread is locked when I was going to link my thread. The closing time is midnight 12, which was followed regularly.
    Lead the leader

I am also wondering the same.
    Make love to life before it divorces you.

When everyone can wonder about early locking of this thread, why not I also wonder!. Yes. I too wonder about early locking of TOW on Blackboard. ISC never fails, but failed. There must be some reason. May be a 'Slip of Time'.
    No life without Sun

My mistake. With due apologies, the thread has now been unlocked till midnight today (07th June).
    “It is better to change an opinion than to persist in the wrong one." – Socrates

@Saji Ganesh

Thank you very much. I have put my write-up link on the contest thread. Thanks again.

shampasaid

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.