You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Still awaiting for Schedule of June 2020 programs/contest

Every month our ME would upload the schedule for the coming programs/contest for the given month. The schedule was a planner for many members so as to be aligned and schedule their participation for each contest or competition. But due to unknown reasons, the schedule is not updated in the forum. I would like to request our ME to update us with the upcoming programs for the month of June'20. This will help many active and busy members to know the day or dates about upcoming programs or contests and login accordingly.
    No such schedule has been put up because my little grey cells are tired after the Quadrathlon and are resting. If they get charged and energized by that cute pink bunny rabbit, then maybe the June schedule will see the light of day! Jokes apart, I am a little busy with writing and editing and will check with the team if anybody can come up with contests this month.

Also, as I have said many times earlier when there is low participation (very common to see fewer than ten and on a few occasions about 12 to 13 participants only), there is no motivation to conduct more contests. It makes sense to put in time and effort if 15 or more members take part. I may as well focus on my own contributions.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Everyone,

I have put up the schedule but have postponed the creative writing contest and the quiz as we would like members to focus on the article contest for now. Please participate in it and submit multiple articles.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.