You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Chiranjeevi Sarja passes away -a tribute to the actor

Chiranjeevi Sarja, a renowned actor also called Chiru, took his last breath today at 4:30 pm. He suffered from a cardiac arrest. This versatile actor had acted in Kannada and Malayalam films. His film - Amma I love you is my favourite film. His dialogues in this film mesmerized me.

He was only 39 years old. His death is a great loss for the film industry, an unexpected death. He was a healthy person and he was also seen on television during the lockdown with his family. He has left behind his wife Meghana whom he married just two years back and his brother Dhruva Sarja.

R. I. P
    Deepest condolences to the passed away actor. May his soul and mind rest in peace.
    If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything.

There was a big crowd of fans who rushed to fill their eyes with their favourite actor. His father was just besides him before they reached the hospital. He was a joyful person with his group members in any cini sets.
    Lead the leader

He was a versatile actor and long back was in the news when he got the award - Innovative Film Award for Best Debut (Male), for his 2009 film 'Vayuputra'. I pray Almighty to give solace to the departed soul.
    Knowledge is power.

I do not know much about this Kannada actor except that he was a nephew of Actor Arjun who played the role in Tamil film Gentleman. May his good soul Rest in Peace.
    No life without Sun

I have not seen any of his movies. But my brother who stays in Bangalore was telling about him when we heard this news. Now I came to know that he is the nephew of the Actor Arjun. I pray God for the peace to his soul.
    drrao
    always confident

Chiranjeevi Sarja(Chiru) is the grandson of veteran Kannada actor Shakti Prasad, brother of actor Dhruva Sarja and nephew of actor Arjun Sarja. He was born on 17 October 1980 in Bangalore to Ammaji and Vijay Kumar. He made his film debut with Vayuputra, the remake of Tamil film Sandakozhi in 2009 and won the Film Award for Best Debut (Male). He has acted in 22 films in a span of 11 years i.e from 2009 to 2020 like Dandam Dashagunam(2011), Varadhanayaka (2013), Whistle (2013), Chandralekha (2014), Rudra Tandava (2015), Bharjari(2017), Prema Baraha(2018), Amma I Love You (2018), Samhaara(2018), Aadyaa(2020), Khaki(2020) and many others. He married Meghana Raj in May 2018. The actor died due to cardiac arrest on 6 June 2020 at 3:48 p.m. May his soul rest in peace and pray that the whole family of the actor finds the strength and support to cope through this shock and grief.
    “The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

I have not seen any of his work and also not aware about his achievements in the film industry. It is a sad news that he passed away and I pray to God for resting his soul in peace and calm.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

As I am not a movie buff and not even reading about movies, I do not know about Chiranjeevi Sarja.

However his was not the age for death. It is so premature a death. I pray God forbid such sad happenings. We just cannot imagine how shocking it will be to the family members.
    My heartfelt condelonce to the bereaved family.

Since I do not watch Kannada movies I am not aware of the great actors there. Except for Rajkumar and Ambarish we do not know much about Kannada actors. But when I opened the social media two days back I could see whole lots of condolence message and tearful messages for Chiranjeevi Sarja. It seems he is the relative of south Tamil Star Arjun and we can see some resemblance in him. And almost all Kannada television channels gave live account of his death news and that proves he was young and versatile actor who created a niche for himself within short period and he married two years back and his wife was weeping uncontrollably. May his soul rest in peace.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Recently, it is known that a famous Kannada actor, Chiranjeevi Sarja passed away. It is very pity that his death at an early age may become so much loss to his family. Any actor could be realized from his excellent action shown in movies. A huge crowd seen on the web beside his funeral body indicates the love and affection towards him. An actor, as a soul, he may like it as he satisfies about his profession while seeing such affection on him or her. However, his soul is always to be rest in peace.
    I believe in a positive attitude. I like those who criticize me.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.