You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Creative Writing

Why do we wear a Mask? Post your Mini Answer.

Members,
    Wearing a Mask has become a trend now. Mask has become part and parcel of our life. From the very old to an infant are forced to wear a Mask. To make us understand about the Mask, here is a simple Task for you. Just post your answer to my question.

The question is - Why do we wear a Mask?

Your Answer should be simple within 5 to 7 words only (Minimum 5 words and Maximum 7 words). Your Answer should commence with the word 'To' or 'For'. ( To ..... ..... .... .....) / (For ..... ..... .... .....)

The best answers will be appreciated and awarded.
    To protect myself and my society
    Honesty is the best policy.

A good thought by SuN to come up with such a unique thought. You have put it in a slogan or jingle way. This will help many to know the importance of wearing a mask not only during a pandemic but even after this.

Now as mentioned to keep one's answer simple, within 5 to 7 words only and to commence with the word 'To' or 'For' is really a tough job. I hope to receive many good one-liners to know the reason for wearing the mask.

The question is - Why do we wear a Mask?
    My Answer is - To show responsibility towards family and society.

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz

TO stop the spread of virus and FOR safe and healthy society

To stop virus For self and others.
    Live before you leave.

For protecting me and others. By wearing mask we are protecting ourselves from the virus and other communicable diseases and we are also protecting others too.
    K Mohan @ Moga
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mask serves many purposes. There are people who use masks to hide their identity. Some people use to avoid dust to go in during travel. These days we are not supposed to go out without a mask. So we should all use this mask.
    Now the question is Why we wear a mask.
    My answer is "To safeguard the health of all"

drrao
    always confident

To protect us and others from virus.
    Sanjeev

" The two most important days in your life are the day when you are born and the day you find out why? "
    – Mark Twain

A very simple yet important question has been put up by you. As you have posted to go for a mini answer, so here I go
    M - Managing and marking
    A - Altogether a
    S - Safer, secured and Sanitized
    K- Keenness for knowing, protecting and meeting people.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Most of the people are scared of death and infection of coronavirus makes the patient closer to death- if not treated properly. From this aspect my mini answer is-

'To not be among dead man walking'

My submission for making a sentence of 5 to 7 words as an answer to the question would be - To protect myself and to protect others.
    Thoughts exchanged is knowledge gained.

To reduce the pace of virus.
    This is my opinion on usage of masks.

Lead the leader

• Sign In to post your comments