Wishes as mentioned by Monika Kushwaha(#699083) and Annu Yadav(#699085) is actually the pattern to be followed but many times, we just copy-paste the wishes from the internet. The type os wishes mentioned by Dr. Rao(#699122) and Sharada(#699126) is more convincing.
Some of the wishes that we can follow are:
- For kids: Wishing the cutest, loving, chubby and naughtiest kid, a very happy birthday. With lots of love and kisses.
- For teenagers: As you start a new year, let this year be a year of winning, growing, learning and happiness. Wishing you a very happy birthday and the best things in life. with lots of love.
- For bachelor/spinster: As you turn a year old, let this be a beginning to learn, earn and enjoyable year. I hope you get the best in life and enjoy every day of your life to the fullest.
- For married or people in the 30s - 45s: May this year bring you growth, love, care, financial support, good health and everything that you want to achieve in your life. May this year be a year on good bonding and get lots of love from your family.
- For people in the 45s - 60s: As you are nearing your half-century, let it be a great knocking year with 4s and 6s in your life. Let it bring more happiness, love and cover whatever you have longed for.
- For people above 60s and living a retired life: Wishing you a year of good health, happiness, love, peace and a year to explore new ways to spend the year with your passion and loved ones.
“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in." — Morrie Schwartz