You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Payments

Payment status not updated

Although quite late but I have filled the invoice of November 2018 cash payment now which due to some reasons I couldn't fill earlier. Even after filling the invoice and updating my status I am not getting any updates about it.
    Kindly provide me the elaborated response.
    Monika Kushwaha,

If you have uploaded the invoice this month, then you need to wait as payments are still to be disbursed of those who uploaded invoices after the recent payment announcment of contributions of May.

Frankly, it is not understood why you have waited for one and half years to upload an invoice. It would be good if members submit invoices in a timely manner so as not to create issues for the admin.

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

Monika,

Kindly revert back on this. Have you received the payment?

When you make a commitment, you create hope. When you keep a commitment you create trust! ~ John C. Maxwell

No ma'am

I haven't received the payment up till now.

Let's enlighten paths with the ray of knowledge.
    Monika Kushwaha

Monika,

I have forwarded this thread to the Webmasters to intimate them.

Thank you ma'am for this kind gesture of yours.
    Monika Kushwaha

Hello Monika

I have done your payment.

Timmy sir,

Thank you. The payment has been received.

Monika Kushwaha

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.